Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ashplorer said:

OMFG I NEED TO MAKE A PRESET O_O

I need to get ready for this..

Youre late to the party, mine already done, shes one sexy jin, with an attitude... if it wasn't for the screen I would pick her up, and take her on a date... :)

i imagine the whole reason they are waiting is they are figuring out ways to tweak the warlocks kit for balancing issues. if you don't like the game company don't play their game , then you wont have to worry about when the warlock is going to get released. just to spite you i hope they don't release it until December play your current class and enjoy the game the only people whining about the warlock seem to be the people who just want it because they watched Korean youtube videos of it being overpowered. grow up the world doesn't revolve around your wants or desires either shut your mouth and play what you have now or quit and save us the trouble of reading these dumb posts over and over.

3 minutes ago, vengefulcrow said:

i imagine the whole reason they are waiting is they are figuring out ways to tweak the warlocks kit for balancing issues. if you don't like the game company don't play their game , then you wont have to worry about when the warlock is going to get released. just to spite you i hope they don't release it December play your current class and enjoy the game the only people whining about the warlock seem to be the people who just want it because they watched Korean youtube videos of it being overpowered. grow up the world doesn't revolve around your wants or desires either shut your mouth and play what you have now or quit and save us the trouble of reading these dumb posts over and over.

omg enough already you childish ass ppl go do something go light an ant on fire or something nobody wants to listen to the toxic childish excrement you ppl keep spewing, We are all rejoicing as for the warlock tweet that went out, try reading before talking out your rectum also learn english if you wanna be toxic. Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to these threads  kk thx

5 minutes ago, vengefulcrow said:

i imagine the whole reason they are waiting is they are figuring out ways to tweak the warlocks kit for balancing issues. if you don't like the game company don't play their game , then you wont have to worry about when the warlock is going to get released. just to spite you i hope they don't release it December play your current class and enjoy the game the only people whining about the warlock seem to be the people who just want it because they watched Korean youtube videos of it being overpowered. grow up the world doesn't revolve around your wants or desires either shut your mouth and play what you have now or quit and save us the trouble of reading these dumb posts over and over.

Don't like it don't eat it. Pretty simple.

3 minutes ago, vengefulcrow said:

>Plays TW AND JP

>Plays WL because fun

>WL is nerfed so it isn't OP

>Below I have 1 of every class except summoner

>I love NC, but I have a right as a consumer/customer to ask questions.

>Why are you here to poop on ourconversation

1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

He's salty Dw, I'll have enjoyment drinking his tears, he's probably a summoner that's now q.q cause he won't be top of the league so izi :D (I know we still get the nerfed version - but he'll have to learn to counter us)

I'm a summoner and I approve this message.

When I was asking about why the weapons are around. I was whining or wanting to know when the Warlock is out. Yes, I find it looks cool, and would be interesting to play, but I'm happy playing my summoner. I also don't plan on playing the other classes (I've tried them for a bit but didn't like them). I can play summoner fine, even if I'm a low level and still new to the game. Yes, it would be nice if they didn't give me Warlock weps from the wheels, but I don't really mind it. I'll just save them for now, like I have been doing with most things. 

I personally think everyone acting like child, or stating that another is acting like a child is uncalled for and toxic. Let people voice their own opinions without being attacked and getting called a child. It's a game, just let it be. 

2 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Lol, I can't play summoner, one the dam theme annoys me, and we'll 2 if you're premium, with the wind walk, you here a dam bell, and man it irritates me ;-;

well I just thought that it woud give me some ranged training for WL since I don't like FM .. I still feel like a Homosexual Warlock tho..

Just now, ashplorer said:

well I just thought that it woud give me some ranged training for WL since I don't like FM .. I still feel like a Homosexual Warlock tho..

Lol, well with the warlock it's not so much a pet it's a summon, aka it's lasts so long (24 secs I think) then there's a few seconds cooldown 

let me just make something clear here my comment was not directed at people who genuinely want to play the class when it is "released" my comment are to the people that are bashing NCSoft because they are impatient. never once did i lash out at any particular person or quote anyone i generalized my comment, to call me names just means you are in fact the impatient ones. i stand by NCSoft and their decisions because i truly enjoy their game.  and no i don't play summoner and i don't even pvp so no my comment has nothing what so ever to do with being the top dog. 

Just now, LexyLee said:

Q.Q I'll have to show you money tomorrow atm I'm trying to dam sleep but the hype is too Dam high

Literally planned this since KR. Since Yunwa was a KFM, I thought I should make twin sis that's magic type and FM wasn't really cutting it for me.

2 minutes ago, vengefulcrow said:

let me just make something clear here my comment was not directed at people who genuinely want to play the class when it is "released" my comment are to the people that are bashing NCSoft because they are impatient. never once did i lash out at any particular person or quote anyone i generalized my comment, to call me names just means you are in fact the impatient ones. i stand by NCSoft and their decisions because i truly enjoy their game.  and no i don't play summoner and i don't even pvp so no my comment has nothing what so ever to do with being the top dog. 

Still your hateful comment was out of the dam blue, in a dam dark night. We were all happy just talking about it and boom Mr I stubbed my dam toe came in and ruined the mood. And yh sure, but like this thread was about, it was more about asking for a release date rather then gimme, #Unlockthelock was a joke. And if you bothered to read the thread then you'd be the wiser 

Archived