Here are the stats on the 4 new soulshields in feb 10 patch (tower/bsh)

Delicious

1 minute ago, lithium14 said:

So these are all PVE soulshields? I don't see any crit defense...

Mushin bopae set can sort of work as both PvE or PvP. But I think Moonwater Arena bopae set are still the best in terms of bulk. The rest are PvE focused from the looks of it.

I wonder where you get the information from, and why you post information that has already been proven inaccurate (such as the Endless Tower Soulshield - it was said to be the defensive version in the stream, not the DPS / crit version). I mean you do an amazing job, but sometimes the information is so obviously inaccurate that I just dont grasp why you post it :| Is it just to have a filler to edit later? Or did you really not notice that it was the wrong set? xD

25 minutes ago, Kwathreon said:

I wonder where you get the information from, and why you post information that has already been proven inaccurate (such as the Endless Tower Soulshield - it was said to be the defensive version in the stream, not the DPS / crit version). I mean you do an amazing job, but sometimes the information is so obviously inaccurate that I just dont grasp why you post it :| Is it just to have a filler to edit later? Or did you really not notice that it was the wrong set? xD

I'm finding it odd as well. Because from what I can tell when comparing the two, I'll be using the full 8-piece Endless Tower set. It's slightly better than the BSH one :s

3 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

yes definatly wrong info, I have all 8 new shileds and none match, although I did kind of guess we would not bbe getting anything like in the Korean patch, even though NC stated we would be following the Korean patches

Could you please share the stats of your soul shield? Set bonus along with the stats on each? or pictures idk. Would be very appreciated.

26 minutes ago, Myleina said:

Could you please share the stats of your soul shield? Set bonus along with the stats on each? or pictures idk. Would be very appreciated.

stil in tower running it again, because I'm sure i have not got the max stats, but all are different than those you posted also Bonus stats are:

3 set > increase HP by 650

5 set > increase defence by 196

8 set > increase HP by 2140, increase Block by 117

to be honest the sets you posted look very like the sets that were available on the RU server

And in case anybody is wondering the wheels of fate near E-Fleet 24 entrance DONT drop gems, best item that drops is purple coin box, containing one coin !! so dont waste coins on them.

22 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

stil in tower running it again, because I'm sure i have not got the max stats, but all are different than those you posted also Bonus stats are:

3 set > increase HP by 650

5 set > increase defence by 196

8 set > increase HP by 2140, increase Block by 117

to be honest the sets you posted look very like the sets that were available on the RU server

And in case anybody is wondering the wheels of fate near E-Fleet 24 entrance DONT drop gems, best item that drops is purple coin box, containing one coin !! so dont waste coins on them.

Sorry I'm not the OP, but I did make the same mistake as her when I posted my post on Reddit. Edited out after being pointed out that I was wrong.

I just want to know if other informations I've gathered is right before I edit my reddit post. Dont want to make a fool of myself a 2nd time.

And thanks for the gem thing for the wheel.. I was sure it would drop some.. Altho from people's drop rate it seems it's still worth using Coins on since you do get more than 1 silver per 20 coins.

Just now, Myleina said:

Sorry I'm not the OP, but I did make the same mistake as her when I posted my post on Reddit. Edited out after being pointed out that I was wrong.

I just want to know if other informations I've gathered is right before I edit my reddit post. Dont want to make a fool of myself a 2nd time.

And thanks for the gem thing for the wheel.. I was sure it would drop some.. Altho from people's drop rate it seems it's still worth using Coins on since you do get more than 1 silver per 20 coins.

to be honest I dont think it is wise making any predictions as to what a patch will bring, at least thats how i am looking at it, I know NC clearly stated we would be following Korean patches, but I think thats quite clear now we are not.

I know I played CN servers pretty hardcore since they launched and also RU servers so I was predicting what was to come myself, but I have give up now, :P

4 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

to be honest I dont think it is wise making any predictions as to what a patch will bring, at least thats how i am looking at it, I know NC clearly stated we would be following Korean patches, but I think thats quite clear now we are not.

I know I played CN servers pretty hardcore since they launched and also RU servers so I was predicting what was to come myself, but I have give up now, :P

Yeah.... While my reddit post got a lot of attention, unfortunately a lot of the information in it ended up being wrong due to us not following the same path as other versions... I only wished to help out players get prepared for the patch with the only information that I was able to find.. but guess that's just a bad thing to do. Would just be nice if NCSoft were clear about how they're going to do things so we dont have to get false hopes from other versions and whatnot. This game has been out for years, you cant expect your players to not expect the same things every other version got :/  Like the Pirate soul thing.. would be nice if they'd tell us if it's going to be in NA or not instead of making us wait and wonder... Oh well. I'll try to stop making pre-patch pointers and just work on getting post-patch information and try to gather them into 1 big guide. Issue with that is usually lots of people do the same so I feel like it's pointless. And also that I actually have to gather all that information before posting it, which can take some time since I work full time and cannot just nolife on BnS to find out every little things :/

15 minutes ago, Myleina said:

Yeah.... While my reddit post got a lot of attention, unfortunately a lot of the information in it ended up being wrong due to us not following the same path as other versions... I only wished to help out players get prepared for the patch with the only information that I was able to find.. but guess that's just a bad thing to do. Would just be nice if NCSoft were clear about how they're going to do things so we dont have to get false hopes from other versions and whatnot. This game has been out for years, you cant expect your players to not expect the same things every other version got :/  Like the Pirate soul thing.. would be nice if they'd tell us if it's going to be in NA or not instead of making us wait and wonder... Oh well. I'll try to stop making pre-patch pointers and just work on getting post-patch information and try to gather them into 1 big guide. Issue with that is usually lots of people do the same so I feel like it's pointless. And also that I actually have to gather all that information before posting it, which can take some time since I work full time and cannot just nolife on BnS to find out every little things :/

I agree, I was kind of expecting pretty much same content in game as Korea had, even more as NC stated thats the version they were following, but guess they are not.

Anyways for those that would like to know, ok I have previous experience in Tower on FM, BM and Sum in other versions but cleared it 4 times (no deaths) now today on Summoner, with Awakened infernal staff and Infernal jewellery , so its not hard and you dont need TOP gear for it.

13 minutes ago, mihwK said:

Alright, so we want the BSH one for DPS. Makes things more easy to decide.

Somebody posted a mixed set of the two that seems to yield better stats. But they are still not 100% confirmed until we can get good data running on the NA soul shields. But here it is just in case.  Credits to Kirvin on the dojo.

1 Mushin
2 Mushin
3 Bloodshade
4 Mushin
5 Bloodshade
6 Mushin
7 Bloodshade
8 Mushin

1: 68 crit, +114 fused crit
2: 168 crit, 71 defense, +120 fused crit
3: 175 block, 75 crit, +125 fused crit
4: 183 accuracy, 78 crit, +131 fused crit
5: 199 crit, 84 defense, +142 fused crit
6: 206 defense, 88 crit, +147 fused crit
7: 214 crit, 91 defense, +153 fused crit
8: 221 crit, 94 defense, +158 fused crit

Set bonus:

3BSH: 70 accuracy
3Mushin: 650 hp

5mushin: 196 defense.

For a total of 2201 crit.

If your accuracy is lower than 110% hit chance (620 accuracy), you may trade in the defense secondary rolls on 2,5,7 and 8 for Accuracy.

Missing the HP Rolls since these stats are based on the old system where soulshields didnt have inherent HP.

39 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

Very strange that we're getting sets that are so different than KR. Doesn't seem like there's much in there from the set actually mentioned above except for face tanking.

Yup thats about it, I'm bored with it allready :P

7 hours ago, Kwathreon said:

This is why I asked where she data-mined it from (and she didn't answer) It's been proven before many times, the information she takes is from MULTIPLE versions of B&S which creates an inaccurate database, you shouldn't use it for information. Our version of B&S is different from others, and they can change anything they want last minute to adapt to their "localization" I would never take information from anyone other than the official ingame information when it's released. Or of course if the files are there in the NA client to be data-mined.

On 2/11/2016 at 9:11 PM, mihwK said:

Is there any information out yet with the best possible way to maximize DPS, which is not a maybe?

I didn't feel like the Endless pieces are worth the money and time to replace poh.

http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=endless_tower&type=soulshield&stage=0

this is confirmed about the endless tower set. i can tell you 100% it is correct

the same webpage has the bsh set too in it. but for some reason it only shows the blue one... the purple one seems to show 0 to all stats... dont know why

Archived