Blackwrym aka. goodbye blade and soul

Lanaticos

So I slayed blackwrym twice and died like 2 times, by the way I was playing with 1 fps (characters were hidden and qualiy was lowest). After killing it, it dropped the chest but I died, so I respawned and came back too take it but it was gone! So I am putting my effort my, my time trying not to die (while playing with 1 fps: nice optimization btw) and deal damage at the same time but I cant get the reward ? Well Im tired, dissapointed and like really mad. Well you guys might consider fixing this problem in one of your 5 hours long hotfixes.

6 minutes ago, Lanaticos said:

So I slayed blackwrym twice and died like 2 times, by the way I was playing with 1 fps (characters were hidden and qualiy was lowest). After killing it, it dropped the chest but I died, so I respawned and came back too take it but it was gone! So I am putting my effort my, my time trying not to die (while playing with 1 fps: nice optimization btw) and deal damage at the same time but I cant get the reward ? Well Im tired, dissapointed and like really mad. Well you guys might consider fixing this problem in one of your 5 hours long hotfixes.

Your problem is a mix of poor decision making, lack of knowledge, a seemingly underperforming computer, and a lack of optimization on the game's part. When you have a drop on the ground and you press 4 revive even if you revive within eyesight of the drop it still disappears. This isn't a bug it's just how the game works, you should just ask someone to revive you afterwards if you die. As for the 1 FPS turn your graphics down and disable characters (ctrl F) and even nameplates for other characters can boost your FPS. 

Technically you still got the drop but by pressing 4 you lost it.

And with you having 1 FPS, unless you have a high powered rig and are still experiencing this then you are probably not doing all that you can to actually help yourself(you playing at the highest settings with 50+ people around).

Just follow what Medeis said about lowering your graphics and hiding players. There's even an option in settings where it "optimizes for combat" so if you choose not to lower everything down to 1 setting, at least that option will help with increasing your FPS. Just speaking from experience anyways.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

Technically you still got the drop but by pressing 4 you lost it.

And with you having 1 FPS, unless you have a high powered rig and are still experiencing this then you are probably not doing all that you can to actually help yourself(you playing at the highest settings with 50+ people around).

Just follow what Medeis said about lowering your graphics and hiding players. There's even an option in settings where it "optimizes for combat" so if you choose not to lower everything down to 1 setting, at least that option will help with increasing your FPS. Just speaking from experience anyways.

as I said before my graphic settings were already lowest and I was hiding other players 

ahahahah

don't have a bit of shame for us melee players that cannot even spend their time leaching those mobs?

try to melee blackwyrm with a 8fps and avoid every single one-two-shot attacks.

everyone cry for pvp being imbalanced. pve imbalanced, as imbalanced way of farming , is not cared by anyone. i see

2 hours ago, Lanaticos said:

Just wait for the new patch , no point to farm or upgrade anything right now .

Archived