Hongmoon Store: "You have exceeded your purchase limit"

Daerec

I am now getting this message when trying to buy a gem hammer.  I bought 5 previously today, so is there a limit on the number of items you can buy per day?  (And, is this documented somewhere?)

Does anyone know if this resets per day, per month, or what?

1 minute ago, Keawen said:

I think it's more how much in NCoin you spend we have people that bought many of those  rng boxes that got the same message but if you want to spend more you have to contact them.

thought that was an ncoin purchasing limit, as in limited to how much money you can toss at them a day for ncoin, not how much ncoin you can give back.

I don't know...I may have seen measures in place to stop people from buying too much in-game coin with real currency; however, I've never seen it (even in other NC Soft games) where there was a limit on how much fake currency you could spend.

I'm not sure the anti-fraud benefit would outweigh the "impulse buy" benefit from people wanting something RIGHT THEN ....in the long-run.

4 minutes ago, Daerec said:

I don't know...I may have seen measures in place to stop people from buying too much in-game coin with real currency; however, I've never seen it (even in other NC Soft games) where there was a limit on how much fake currency you could spend.

I'm not sure the anti-fraud benefit would outweigh the "impulse buy" benefit from people wanting something RIGHT THEN ....in the long-run.

8 minutes ago, VocalMagic said:

thought that was an ncoin purchasing limit, as in limited to how much money you can toss at them a day for ncoin, not how much ncoin you can give back.

As for the hammers,

11 minutes ago, VocalMagic said:

probably anti-account-hijacking measure.

Archived