Where are the Venture Tokens/Hongmoo Coinage?

ElectricPotato

I played "Wildstar" a bit when it was already F2P, and I really enjoyed the "Omnibit" system, which mirrored the hongmoon coin system quite a bit(most cashshop items were available for omnibits or Ncoin, with there being several Ncoin exclusives).  The big difference is you earned Omnibits by playing, killing things, quests, gathering even iirc, until you hit the soft cap for the week, and then they were super rare until reset.

Since headstart, I've seen 2 venture tokens, both greens.  One from daily dash board, and one from a dueling arena RNG box.  Their rarity makes me feel kind of bad about them.  The extreme rarity may be bad luck on my part, or that the boxes are calibrated to a lvl 50 build, so the moonwater reward crates are kind of skimpy anyway(IE, not top tier treasure).

On the other hand from what I hear of other region BnS gameplay, people say things like you get a small amount for logging in each day.

I think I'd like to see the value of green and blue tokens reduced, and the chances to recieve one of these go up.  Say, 10x less Hongmoon coins from green Venture, and x10 chance of acquiring.  That would increase the goldsink(dragonstone) on generating them, but let us make small but visible hongmoo coin gains over time.  Blue could be reduced to 1/3 its curent value, and 3x more likely to drop(or 5x more likely, if you wanna be nice).  Purple could be the same and super rare.

What are youse other guise feelings on Venture tokens?

How much grinding do you do/venture tokens collected?

Do you feel satisfied with the amount of hongmoon coin you've gotten so far?

bf got one venture token (woo) the green one from one of the reward boxes that gives it sometime ago (idr which one he opened).

Only 1 saw one since headstart and we've been playing every day including headstart days, while we've seen a few during beta...

I have no hopes on being able to buy anything with Hongmoon Coins anymore, gg NCWest. Why do you even keep the option in there, to tease people? .__.

Oh and daily dash can't be repeated once completed for the current board that's up until board reset, so yeah...getting one venture token like maybe once in 20~30 days :D :D

5 minutes ago, TwoPunchMan said:

I got one today but how do I exchange for the hongmoon currency exactly?

You need Dragonstones to use them for exchange, and those can be found in your inventory from 4th button that lets you use Dragon Trade Union.

Archived