Faction Rework. and my point of view on it.

Laciel

Today I request attention to all servers for the Complete Unbalance and total outcry of this atrocity, how could dev's allow such broken gameplay allow on a server where Late game is Blocked by a Zerg of Red Crimson Legion Faction where 70% of the game PvP Player Population is Crimson this server is Plagued by a uneven Griefing social standard by crimson.

I write this today to Notify Dev's and Social Workers about this Diminishing situation where!, one must hide in fear running from channel to channel from the aggressive poker onslaught of Crimson Legion these Players hunt down the few Cowering Cerulean Players that Live and try to fairly play as a Cerulean In yehara server with out a doubt this Idea of Playing Cerulean is to be asked for death sentence now that faction has been overwhelmed by a one sided war there no Option to be a Cerulean and get late game it a fantasy a illusion for most.

Where Low level Camps are Dead and waiting to be Ganked and late games crowded to each server with Clan Griefing Cerulean Clans has no muster casual players have no right and even Hardcore players see no reason to play in such this server is broken for the majority who wish it to be balanced and I can tell you why it is that this is wrong is that In Faction chat! I hear people ! Cry out to this every day where they have to suffer late game to crimson Standards of Grieving and PK day after day trying to get to late game as cerulean and Crimson in this server see nothing wrong with this? there must be a change and a balance if you allow this standard to go on as the status quo you will lose your faction Gameplay you will lose people due to Late black Wall block by these players and you will have people feel like they cant do a thing the best way to love player base is to make them feel weak,Insignificant, Valued down Base of skill quality and Value of Gameplay life. this value is the experience players have a right to feel when they play games the right to feel that they have achieved struggled and done something with their time but when you allow players to be Tyrants and bully and Suppress others based on their choice of Faction or side and aesthetics you have done something wrong.

2 minutes ago, Zecarn said:

Welcome to pvp.

If you dont like, uninstall, kthkzbai

See you are not giving anything but a ignorant reply I ask that you refrain from saying anything unless useful to solve this problem and if you are not qualified to do such a thing as solve a balancing issue I beseech and request that you prohibit yourself from cluttering the comments with useless dribble.

There is ONE problem that could EASILY be fixed.

Instead of people coming onto the forums, and yelling at how this and that is unbalanced cause they are having an issue with something, they COULD just spend the time IN-GAME and get a group of like-minded individuals together to FORCE the other players to stop doing it.

THIS IS A PVP GAME. Get used to it.

There is ALWAYS going to be an imbalance REGARDLESS of anything that you do, or anything anyone else does.

Instead of whining about it, do something within the game proactively to FIX IT.

These posts about how this and that needs to be fixed with OWPVP, and how unbalanced it is, and how everything needs to be reworked is getting REALLY tiresome and honestly, bogging down the OWPVP forum.

Take a leaf out of your own book, and do something to solve the problem, rather than just whine about it.

11 minutes ago, Zecarn said:

Instead of people coming onto the forums, and yelling at how this and that is unbalanced cause they are having an issue with something, they COULD just spend the time IN-GAME and get a group of like-minded individuals together to FORCE the other players to stop doing it.

There is ALWAYS going to be an imbalance REGARDLESS of anything that you do, or anything anyone else does.

Instead of whining about it, do something within the game proactively to FIX IT.

These posts about how this and that needs to be fixed with OWPVP, and how unbalanced it is, and how everything needs to be reworked is getting REALLY tiresome and honestly, bogging down the OWPVP forum.

Take a leaf out of your own book, and do something to solve the problem, rather than just whine about it.

See you saying "Get Use to it" is like a drunken father telling his son get use to being abused and punched Please Refrain from any other useless subjects and topic matters and as A clan leader of 40 active players I do have 10 maxed level 45 players who we do this one but please tell me again when my Cerulean clan is outnumbered always on every server time date and activity from 1 to 5 that we can win

In statics this would be awesome if we could be all godlike skilled as pro players and have great ping but no we cant we are not spartans this is not IRL and I have a right as a US citizen to speak my mind you may see it as crying I see it as freedom of speech to point out my views out to the world to get people together to see it and if you tell me I cant do that then you are a hypocrite tyrant who is not resolving anything and I ask again Refrain from commenting on any of my subjects again.

you obviously not that well knowledgeable to help me resolve this problem so please comment one more time and if it with one more back lashing remark I will have to report you for harassment and not for a great conversation topic on how great these ideas are. and have a good day.

To help my Topic Matter I will be writing down quotes I see from every day chat In the Cerulean Order chat, then some from Crimson and see the difference.

Cerulean players know they are outnumber and they know they must run and every time you try to beat a Crimson organize clan they have all the maxed out late game gear because they could farm for it where you have struggling Ceruleans trying to make ends meat trying to get what they need for late game.

1. To relate this game (that you can leave at anytime, or switch channels, or go do dungeons etc) to an abusive parent is mind-boggling.

2. Being a clan leader doesnt exempt you from making stupid posts. 

3. Being from the USA has no correlation to playing ANY game.

4. the fact that you are getting heated cause someone told you do something about an issue that you are having just points to the fact that you know that person is right.

I am attempting to help, but it doesnt seem to be getting thru. If your mind is that made up that it is everyone elses fault that you are getting stomped on in OWPVP, then no one will be able to help you.

EDIT: Someone who is disagreeing with you is in NO way harassment btw.  

1 minute ago, Zecarn said:

1. To relate this game (that you can leave at anytime, or switch channels, or go do dungeons etc) to an abusive parent is mind-boggling.

4. the fact that you are getting heated cause someone told you do something about an issue that you are having just points to the fact that you know that person is right.

I am attempting to help, but it doesnt seem to be getting thru. If your mind is that made up that it is everyone elses fault that you are getting stomped on in OWPVP, then no one will be able to help you.

Sir I'm not at all heated I am just typing my Views and Responds if you do not like my personality, please indead take a step out of the door. you are welcome to leave the conversation at any time but no I have requested you leave at end the conversation but you have not for that I take it your Eggo is what keep you here so Please I ask one More time Leave the subject matter or Be refrain from commenting I did not post this for a child debate of who's right or wrong I wrote this to get other like minded people to respond with Ideas to fix this and you are not helping so Please again I must ask take the door and leave with your useless comments.

Well way i see it if the only way (currently) to get things like soulstones wasnt faction then it honestly wouldent be a problem ppl who like pvp can get it throught there ppl who dont wont easy right? Well as of our current content the only way to get soulstones is through faction dailiys and you could say "oh faction isnt pvp" well how do you explain this: to do dailies  u need to wear the costume wearing the costume lets u be attacked by opposing faction players. Its PvP. Now if they had it were a certain area wasnt pvp and u could do dailies there thatll be cool too although it would defeat the purpose of it kinda. Later when we do get other reliable sources of soulstones then it wont be a problem, also it was mentioned above this is a pvp game: its not.

Good day all

8 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Well way i see it if the only way (currently) to get things like soulstones wasnt faction then it honestly wouldent be a problem ppl who like pvp can get it throught there ppl who dont wont easy right? Well as of our current content the only way to get soulstones is through faction dailiys and you could say "oh faction isnt pvp" well how do you explain this: to do dailies  u need to wear the costume wearing the costume lets u be attacked by opposing faction players. Its PvP. Now if they had it were a certain area wasnt pvp and u could do dailies there thatll be cool too although it would defeat the purpose of it kinda. Later when we do get other reliable sources of soulstones then it wont be a problem, also it was mentioned above this is a pvp game: its not.

Good day all

Thank you for the responsive reply I agree on this it is hard to do this late game. soulstone gathering with out doing faction quest

2 hours ago, Zecarn said:

EDIT: Someone who is disagreeing with you is in NO way harassment btw.  

Help? no you "tried" to be funny which failed spectacularly then offered to help to a degree that if you were ever in a seat of responsibility to talk someone off the edge I would plead for you to quit and find another profession. Also while what you suggested could work~seen it in action back when blues wanted to get the wyrm...or maybe the lag stopped the reds from fully showing up or time of day or maybe they were busy......no idea I arrived fashionable late. It could just as easily not work. For whatever size force you could muster, they could just as easily top. Although that always makes for one hell of a show~

How is the player-base system the fault of development team?  The makers of this game didnt make bots to be the people killing you over and over, those people choose to join that faction.

Im from Jiwan, a member of crismon legion, the server is dominated by ceruleans. 

MjAxMy0zZGYwOGRhYzkyMTI0NjNl.png

Basically, what youre trying to say is exactly what people have been making the government do. Step into the business industry because someone is taking advantage of the opposing idea. 

you do realize they have a population balance system in the game for the factions where if one faction has more population than the other in the server it forces you to the less populated one?

its not the devs fault if the faction you chose dosent want to do open world pvp. and if you just so happen to want to do it oh so badly , then get a group together or swap factions, i was with a group of maybe 10 people total, probably half of which if not more than that werent even using level 45 soul shields if they were even 45, and we found the crim farming party in misty woods and just out right annihilated them. little bit of coordination and surprise attack can let a 10 man group of  weaker players beat a 15 man group of stronger ones.

17 hours ago, Zecarn said:

This is a problem that could be EASILY FIXED...

BY THE DEVELOPERS

I actually program for game servers for a different game and I have to make decisions for game balance there and the general flow of the game.

My design philosophy is not only to make the game balanced and part of that is avoiding "the extremes of combat".

For example, at one point it was possible for a player to out damage bosses via a weapon that heals for as much damage as they deal against bosses that have weaker base attack and super abilities that take too long to use or aren't good against the class.

That made the game terrible for boss players when they happened to get that boss because then everyone would try to select the class with that healing weapon.

People will exploit what they can and it's happening on a large scale in B&S, but it's not just about that. This is general game balance 101.

I fixed it by making the bosses do more damage against people with that weapon (it made the most sense in that context without removing one of the most fun weapons on the server).

I recently suggested adding extra channels that enforce 50/50 PvP while keeping "open" channels.

I don't know how big of a project that is for the B&S devs, I'm sure it's much bigger than what I do, but in my case if I wanted to code something like that, it's only 5 lines of code.

Players shouldn't have to rely on this much organization to barely be able to get by against dominating factions. That's just too much inconvenience over something dumb that devs should be able to easily fix.

By the way, some of these people posting on the forums are the people trying to "Do something about it" (as in, they are organizing players in-game), so your post is pointless.

Having enough people complain about faction domination is also doing something about it. We're encouraging NCSoft to fix it, just like the loot exploit system.

12 hours ago, Burhead said:

you do realize they have a population balance system in the game for the factions where if one faction has more population than the other in the server it forces you to the less populated one?

its not the devs fault if the faction you chose dosent want to do open world pvp. and if you just so happen to want to do it oh so badly , then get a group together or swap factions, i was with a group of maybe 10 people total, probably half of which if not more than that werent even using level 45 soul shields if they were even 45, and we found the crim farming party in misty woods and just out right annihilated them. little bit of coordination and surprise attack can let a 10 man group of  weaker players beat a 15 man group of stronger ones.

Uh, the weaker faction DOES want to do OW PVP. They CAN'T because it's already imbalanced and unplayable.

Archived