assassin or kung fu master

pedromac

more fun and stronger is subjective to how you view it, I play a KFM and my friend plays an ASN

KFM is tankier, and can actually "tank" and stand toe to toe with hard bosses, or be DPS. 

Has a lot of fancy moves with punches and kicks, can grapple enemies to the ground, and stand in one spot and counter attacks.

ASN does a lot of damage but is squishier, has moves that teleport them or enemies around in stealth to avoid being hit.

Has some hard combos to pull off, most people avoid them and just spam lightning though, and its also one of the better pvp classes.

1 hour ago, Aaronax said:

more fun and stronger is subjective to how you view it, I play a KFM and my friend plays an ASN

KFM is tankier, and can actually "tank" and stand toe to toe with hard bosses, or be DPS. 

Has a lot of fancy moves with punches and kicks, can grapple enemies to the ground, and stand in one spot and counter attacks.

ASN does a lot of damage but is squishier, has moves that teleport them or enemies around in stealth to avoid being hit.

Has some hard combos to pull off, most people avoid them and just spam lightning though, and its also one of the better pvp classes.

This is all true BUT remembering that PvP is supposed to be the end game ideal (at least it sure feels like it so far even though there are few reasons to PvP) I suggest you just try them out.. 

also the grapple IS usually disabled for KFMs at higher levels and in it's place is a damage buff (the air damage is nice effect but I found today doesn't work with some classes in PvP as the last part of it misses all the time for whatever reason)

try them out and see what you like 

Archived