Solution for wardrobe become free

VRock

1 minute ago, Sorcerer21b said:

Doesn't slow me down. I have 2 computers and know how to play the double account transfer. Like I said, smart consumer.

Can afford 2 computers but can't throw the Devs a bone  for the work they done on the game your playing?leech is the word that describes you.

1 minute ago, BattleHymn said:

Can afford 2 computers but can't throw the Devs a bone  for the work they done on the game your playing?leech is the word that describes you.

Last I checked, this game is Free2Play.

Unless you mean Leech2Play, then  you should ask them to rename it.

I just hope you pay premium for years to come until the server down. Otherwise, welcome to the Leech Brigade.

1 minute ago, BattleHymn said:

Yes two computers. 
1 - My PC that I bought almost 2 years ago.
2- My laptop that I bought for use while I was in the Army, it's 4 years old.

And again, I didn't say I wouldn't pay. I'm just not paying to use mail. Because there is nothing in the cash shop that I want or need bad enough to make me pay for it.

21 minutes ago, LagunaL8 said:

That whole month of premium = me giving up 1 takeout meal outside per month.

or mayhaps 2-3 energy drinks.

not that bad if you think of it that way.

For me, it cost ~$30 CAD to buy nCoin, which I use part of it to get the membership. I mainly only going out to buy meals during Tuesday cost me $3.15 CAD (Jerk Chicken + Rice \w Beans, and a Pop), heh. I rarely buy pizzas, yet alone those ~$6 CAD to $7 CAD pizza combo. I can go out for fast food which cost up to $10 CAD, but I rather dine out at a family restaurant for $20 CAD for a full meal instead ^^;

Archived