FM Question

voodooblade

Hey I just started pvping as a fm yesterday, I am 17 and 4 at 1v1 and 12 and 6 at 3v3. Both silver.

My question is this, I notice some FM resist damage while attacking and moving for extended periods of time. And I know its not the impact skill because even when they are knocked down or phantom gripped they are immune. And no they aren't covered in an ice form. I am going through the skills but I don't see anything about you being able to spam immunity at all. needless to say i win decently despite having this handicapped birthed from ignorance. but I am curious what skill is it that makes you a god, immune to damage while being able to be mobile and offensive? and this isn't some 60 sec cooldown ability with a 4 second duration as it is constantly procing. 

Divine Veil resists ranged attacks, which is almost all of an FM's arsenal.  Odds are they have the one that moves with them, which can be difficult to see if you haven't seen it before (it looks like green sparkles floating around them.  There's a thin green sphere as well at a few meter radius around them too, but that's even harder to see).  I'm betting that's it.

18 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

Divine Veil resists ranged attacks, which is almost all of an FM's arsenal.  Odds are they have the one that moves with them, which can be difficult to see if you haven't seen it before (it looks like green sparkles floating around them.  There's a thin green sphere as well at a few meter radius around them too, but that's even harder to see).  I'm betting that's it.

I have that specced, yet i take damage. And it only mitigates damage by !5% not resist 100%. keep in mind the cd is roughly 30 seconds with a 15 second effective time. Furthermore that would not resist the damage while phantom grabbed. This skill is constantly procing, I will record it next time but I have run into this 3 times. Btw I play everything maxed out at 4k. I notice the floating green crystals and the field. And it is no where present during the procs.

If you are level 17 I don't believe you have divine veil yet?

Look under Divine veil (C) Tier 4 stage 2 - that is how they are resisting your ranged attacks for 15 seconds on a 45 second cd (30 seconds due to duration) however it does not nullify status effects despite what it says as well as still being able to take damage from melee attacks and AoE. 

Another skill is Impact (1) if they talent into the first slot they can spam it to block ranged attacks for 0.5 seconds, I doubt it is this though. If you see green floating bits surrounding them run away as they can nuke you but you can't nuke them, same goes for a big blue dome they stand under, does the same thing. 

8 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

If you are level 17 I don't believe you have divine veil yet?

Look under Divine veil (C) Tier 4 stage 2 - that is how they are resisting your ranged attacks for 15 seconds on a 45 second cd (30 seconds due to duration) however it does not nullify status effects despite what it says as well as still being able to take damage from melee attacks and AoE. 

Another skill is Impact (1) if they talent into the first slot they can spam it to block ranged attacks for 0.5 seconds, I doubt it is this though. If you see green floating bits surrounding them run away as they can nuke you but you can't nuke them, same goes for a big blue dome they stand under, does the same thing. 

I am not level 17 I am level 43. The 17 was my w rate and the 4 afterwards my loses.

2 hours ago, voodooblade said:

Hey I just started pvping as a fm yesterday, I am 17 and 4 at 1v1 and 12 and 6 at 3v3. Both silver.

My question is this, I notice some FM resist damage while attacking and moving for extended periods of time. And I know its not the impact skill because even when they are knocked down or phantom gripped they are immune. And no they aren't covered in an ice form. I am going through the skills but I don't see anything about you being able to spam immunity at all. needless to say i win decently despite having this handicapped birthed from ignorance. but I am curious what skill is it that makes you a god, immune to damage while being able to be mobile and offensive? and this isn't some 60 sec cooldown ability with a 4 second duration as it is constantly procing. 

Hmm you are sure its not ice form def reduction? ohhhh actually are u shure its not spec V into T2(3)S2? cause that resists 100% of damage and status proc when it procs so u can put it up and for (4 sec i think?) u get a little blue orb thing on top of ur head when ur hit u get locking in ice prision for 4 sec

Archived