FIrst day of Arena Matches

Reaver123

SO yesterday i hit 16 and decided to do 1 v 1 i did 4 matches, of course i Lost all of them horribly but my God it was so fun. Im a KFM and it was awesome countering and dodging attacks. At one point i went against another KFM felt like i was in a Kung fu movie. any one else felt like this there first time? 

6 minutes ago, Reaver123 said:

i hit 16 and decided to do 1 v 1 i did 4 matches, of course i Lost all of them horribly but my God it was so fun.

You are a brave soul. I'm glad you had fun and didn't come to complain. :)

PvP is extremely fun and after our next patch, it will be rewarding. Level up some more and get ready for the new season!

Im excited, i need t get better and i cant wait to start getting used to the keys and countering. i have gorilla hands so its sometimes hard to hit the right keys but, so far this has got to be the best PVP i have played in a while. I can see how people can get frustrated but the journey for me is much more fun than the win. of course when you get better youll start to win your matched but. im ok with sitting back and enjoying the journey

Its a skilled based game. and lets face it if you are sucking its because your not skilled yet at it.  I was suckign the only time i got some one down to atleasy %30 was when i was against a blade dancer and im pretty sure he sucked to HAH 

This thread might convert me into a godly man.  Someone went into PvP to try it out, lost, but had fun because the experience itself was entertaining.  I almost can't believe this still happens for other people who play games.

Bless you, @Reaver123.  Keep that positivity rolling.

And yes, I absolutely love the combat in this game too.  It feels so engaging that I am even happy to just do my dailies every day at level 45.

Wow... clicked on this thread thinking "oh god another one" and was pleasantly surprised. Same thing happened to me when I hopped into some PVP matches at level 10-15 on the last beta weekend. I didn't get a single win, but I was immediately in love with the game and wanted to get better at it. 

I do think you should hurry to level 45 so that you can learn based on the skills and abilities that you'll be using for a very long time to come, rather than a very limited skillset. It's a totally different game 40+. 

Yup, only picked up this game becaus arena looked sweets af.

Was not dissapointed when I played first games around 30 when you get the daili quest, even though I got quite rekt too.

Everyday you learn more about the matchups and your class, frustrating at times but hella fun and rewarding when you see your progress

On 5.2.2016 at 4:50 PM, Reaver123 said:

SO yesterday i hit 16 and decided to do 1 v 1 i did 4 matches, of course i Lost all of them horribly but my God it was so fun. Im a KFM and it was awesome countering and dodging attacks. At one point i went against another KFM felt like i was in a Kung fu movie. any one else felt like this there first time? 

Keep this attidute up and you'll probably reach diamond. 

The others play 30 matches, cry and whine on the forum about how OP the classes that they suck against are. And then the players that they defeat cry about the crier that cries about OP classes, cryception. 

Because god forbid you having to spend time learning the game.

True story. 

On 6.2.2016 at 5:36 PM, Reaver123 said:

LOL am i really with the minority? people got to stop complaining, what do they expect WOW PVP? 

They expect not having to learn anything and winning by default. They cry to nerf classes that frequently beat them. They don't realize that they're losing because they're doing the same damn thing over and over again.

doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity

-Albert Einstein

Archived