Founder's Pack Request

PoisonPaw

So bassicaly I would like to request to Re-Release Founder's Packs for one more time.

I wanted to buy one myself, but had several Difficulties/Reasons listed below as to why I didn't buy one or couldn't at the time:

1. I asked support if they could provide me more screenshots about the Costume outfit to see how it would look on all different characters and asked if there would be any changing since it said it could change and wasn't final art yet, they couldn't provide me anything and only linked me to social media etc to look out for updates/changes (Never got updates or changes on there). So I got left in the dark with that regarding costume info.

(This affected me from buying it, because I'm the kind of person that prefers knowing exactly what I'm buying, especially when it's costly)

2. The date they were available was way to inconvenient for me, I personally get paid at the end of the month (Paying bills etc first, then left-over with some spare money for necessities and some money for whatever I want. However considering newyear/christmas was just before that, I couldn't really spend this much money on a game.

So in this specific case, the Date it was available matters to me.

3. There wasn't really an explanation on certain items, Like for the costume there wasn't any info about if it's for just one character or multiple nor was there more than 1 screenshot available.

Same for the membership rank, it didn't really have anything added as to what you could of expected from it like bonusses.

So bassically lack of info also affected me.

I've contacted support several times already and they won't really help me out (I think they either can't or just aren't allowed to in this case) and only tell me to make a post on forums so devs can see and/or consider it, so that's why I'm posting this.

The reasons I listed above affected me personally, and there's probably 1 or 2 more that could have affected me aswell but they're not too important at this point of time, I only listed the most important and reasons that probably affected others aswell if it did, However there may be more reasons affecting other ppl.

I'm not asking for a Re-Release that lasts weeks, I think maybe like 1-2 days is more than enough to compensate and keep the rarity of certain things that are in the packs.

Aslong as it's announced properly (Exactly which date/time) when it's available 1 day should be plenty of time, for me atleast. (If you guys do plan on Re-Releasing)

Hope you guys will consider this judging from my personal Reasons/Statements/Difficulties, and looking at other people who may have the same kind of reason or other reasons that could've prevented them from buying it at that time.

Thanks for taking the effort in reading if you do.

7 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

I doubt it, otherwise it wont be a founder pack anymore. People is gonna request for the same thing your requesting.

I know it's a slim chance.

But I got some fair reasons as to why I couldn't and didn't buy it.

Lack of info is one of the main reasons.

Support hardly helped me, they didn't even provide me the info I was requesting.

I sent that ticket 2 weeks before they got removed, so they had plenty of time to provide new info on the links they provided me.

11 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

I doubt it, otherwise it wont be a founder pack anymore. People is gonna request for the same thing your requesting.

Say that to all the noobs who stalked Game Stop dumpsters for the TERA founder packs. :)

@OP if you're lucky you can find one for sale online if someone has an extra code, but I've looked on the usual sites, anything else would be sketchy and more than likely not get your anything other than your money stolen.

9 minutes ago, Lunaus said:

Say that to all the noobs who stalked Game Stop dumpsters for the TERA founder packs. :)

@OP if you're lucky you can find one for sale online if someone has an extra code, but I've looked on the usual sites, anything else would be sketchy and more than likely not get your anything other than your money stolen.

yea but tera is different. you're allowed as long as you have the code. There was still many in stock in the retail store, but BnS wasnt offered in retail stores. They simply just stopped producing it. In this game, the founder code is only in amazon and BnS store which got terminated at the same  when they stop giving out Founder pack on there site. but good luck, if there is really a code somewhere, just prepare to spend alot of MULAHHHHHHHH

7 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

yea but tera is different. you're allowed as long as you have the code. They simply just stopped producing it. In this game, the founder code is only in amazon and BnS store which got terminated as the same  when they stop giving out Founder pack on there site. but good luck, if there is really a code somewhere, just prepare to spend alot of MULAHHHHHHHH

The reason of my thread isn't to get Free stuff, I'm willing to pay the standard price for the pack I want.

Would be pretty greedy 

So 140$ or something for the Master's pack, including everything it comes with.

There's a reason I mentioned financial reasons as option 2.

Christmas/Newyear and Bills just cost a ton, and the packs were gone before I was paid again.

3 minutes ago, PoisonPaw said:

The reason of my thread isn't to get Free stuff, I'm willing to pay the standard price for the pack I want.

Would be pretty greedy 

So 140$ or something for the Master's pack, including everything it comes with.

There's a reason I mentioned financial reasons as option 2.

Christmas/Newyear and Bills just cost a ton, and the packs were gone before I was paid again.

Well i wish you good luck. But there are also other options available.

Some of my friends werent able to get a pack so i bought one for them, and other friends didnt have the money at that moment and asked if i mind buying the pack and they would pay me back later, and i did it and all were happy.

4 minutes ago, HateMe said:

Well i wish you good luck. But there are also other options available.

Some of my friends werent able to get a pack so i bought one for them, and other friends didnt have the money at that moment and asked if i mind buying the pack and they would pay me back later, and i did it and all were happy.

All my friends are of my age, thus being students.

My friends, nor I can afford paying 140$ extra after newyear/christmas.  (I didn't get paid untill 5 days after it was removed)

Not everyone has so much wealth they can buy 3 packs and not care / feel it in their wallet/bank account.  lol

Not to mention none of my friends irl so far even play this game, they got exams and stuff to do.

I won't beg my friends nor family for money.

Also, that'd mean your friends are in debt now with you, so still financial reasons.

Archived