Valentine's weapon skins and Warlock forgotten?

AuraLove

So it's cool there is some neat valentines weapon skins coming, what isn't cool is all this limited time content being released and those just killing time til the class they want to play is out can't get the limited stuff for them. Now if Warlock wasn't even near in the game I would understand. But the weapons are in and it was said on stream that isn't a bug~ and they are ready just need to flip a switch to add them....

Just add them already? what is the point of holding out on a class already in the game..is Warlock supposed to be the ace in the hole that once the player base starts to dwindle off to Black Desert it's dropped to lure them back? it won't work like that..

3 minutes ago, AuraLove said:

So it's cool there is some neat valentines weapon skins coming, what isn't cool is all this limited time content being released and those just killing time til the class they want to play is out can't get the limited stuff for them. Now if Warlock wasn't even near in the game I would understand. But the weapons are in and it was said on stream that isn't a bug~ and they are ready just need to flip a switch to add them....

Just add them already? what is the point of holding out on a class already in the game..is Warlock supposed to be the ace in the hole that once the player base starts to dwindle off to Black Desert it's dropped to lure them back? it won't work like that..

Oh it will work. People will come back and play BnS for the warlock. Its funny that you mention BDO in your post when BDO does the exact same thing.

2 minutes ago, Suda said:

Oh it will work. People will come back and play BnS for the warlock. Its funny that you mention BDO in your post when BDO does the exact same thing.

I dislike BDO, but I see many just killing time in BnS til then. BDO actually doens't tease classes. They either have them translated and in the game or not. ^_^.. Those of us who wish to make BnS our new MMO home have to twiddle our thumbs and wait for a class already in just locked.. all because of some marketing scheme.

Also I am sure someone is going to say "buy the stuff and let it sit til Warlock comes out to claim it nub" well I don't feel comfy doing that. Specially when it comes to RL money and items sitting that might get lost if there is an error.

you realy think that after making us wait 4 years for them to "translate and voice act-if you can all it that" that they would give us what we want right off the bat.

NCSOFT want to make money its simple as that 

if they wanted to run the game fairly or on par with korea/CN then you would have 4 char slots and cheaper storage unlock 

but yes all the content for the warlock is in the game (if you played the kr/cn version you should know how to unpack and see for yourself. TBH NCSOFT are doing the typical NCSOFT thing make money wait for player base to dwindle release the lock wait for player base to dwindle again then give up and move to another game.

5 minutes ago, AuraLove said:

I dislike BDO, but I see many just killing time in BnS til then. BDO actually doens't tease classes. They either have them translated and in the game or not. ^_^.. Those of us who wish to make BnS our new MMO home have to twiddle our thumbs and wait for a class already in just locked.. all because of some marketing scheme.

Also I am sure someone is going to say "buy the stuff and let it sit til Warlock comes out to claim it nub" well I don't feel comfy doing that. Specially when it comes to RL money and items sitting that might get lost if there is an error.

Umm what!? That makes NO SENSE. The US/EU version is NOT launching with Blader/Plum or Ninja/Kunoichi. There will be people doing the exact same thing as they are here. Playing some random class until those classes are released. And of course they tease there upcoming classes. They are currently teasing class awakening skills in BDO

if i am not mistaken we do not have the latest patch that korea got and china got that nerfed the warlock to a significant degree, if i had to guess they are with holding the warlock until that patch is ready for us, so that you don't feel cheated when the warlock goes from being a power house to not quite that... i to wish to play a warlock but i'm quite enjoying my FM as well. just have some patience... 

1 minute ago, Suda said:

Umm what!? That makes NO SENSE. The US/EU version is NOT launching with Blader/Plum or Ninja/Kunoichi. There will be people doing the exact same thing as they are here. Playing some random class until those classes are released. And of course they tease there upcoming classes. They are currently teasing class awakening skills in BDO

Do you understand how soon BDO is coming out compared to BnS? no you don't. Most of us have been waiting years for BnS. While BDO is moving at a rapid pace releasing world wide. Those classes you mention are not translated for BDO yet. I guess I can't explain it anymore clearly. Let me try this

Warlock in game BnS.  Is translated. Was said on twitch that it's ready to go, just need to flip a switch.

Ninja/Kunoichi on BDO are newer and not even translated...

Hope that cleared it up.

3 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

if i am not mistaken we do not have the latest patch that korea got and china got that nerfed the warlock to a significant degree, if i had to guess they are with holding the warlock until that patch is ready for us, so that you don't feel cheated when the warlock goes from being a power house to not quite that... i to wish to play a warlock but i'm quite enjoying my FM as well. just have some patience... 

Oh I am fine with them being nerfed ^_^ I just love the Jin outfits!! and dislike melee. so Warlock is what I will be. I mainly plan on playing mine with lots of party support and tanky pet for emergencies. Also love love their visuals.

1 minute ago, AuraLove said:

Do you understand how soon BDO is coming out compared to BnS? no you don't. Most of us have been waiting years for BnS. While BDO is moving at a rapid pace releasing world wide. Those classes you mention are not translated for BDO yet. I guess I can't explain it anymore clearly. Let me try this

Warlock in game BnS.  Is translated. Was said on twitch that it's ready to go, just need to flip a switch.

Hope that cleared it up.

That wasn't my point but whatever. 

8 hours ago, AuraLove said:

Hope that cleared it up.

Seem to me u also was in the alpha/beta or u where in the Korean server .

If he didnt clear u up let try this Riders of Iccarus Kr released beta on 25 jan 2016/ Na/eu released beta on 28 jan 2016 (but that that aint the same dev)

right yr gonna tell me yeah but its beta! 

than watch the numbers on this site

http://2p.com/31130211_1/Blade-amp-Soul-Is-Dying-in-South-Korea-by-Wei.htm

clearly showing that only  1.67%  pop in korea is still playing that game . clearly Dying Game

Warlock is not forgotten. It will not be implemented until we get the level 50 patch. When that will be, I do not know. So stop bitching about not having warlock.

reason why Warlock will not be implemented until level 50:
all the warlock abilities are balanced for level 50. It didn't exist at our current level 45. There fore, if they implemented it now, Warlock would be seriously over-powered. So lets cut the bitching and crying over it not being in game.

However please, continue to *cricket* and whine over everything else. I have my popcorn and need the laughs.

Just now, Sorcerer21b said:

Warlock is not forgotten. It will not be implemented until we get the level 50 patch. When that will be, I do not know. So stop bitching about not having warlock.

reason why Warlock will not be implemented until level 50:
all the warlock abilities are balanced for level 50. It didn't exist at our current level 45. There fore, if they implemented it now, Warlock would be seriously over-powered. So lets cut the bitching and crying over it not being in game.

However please, continue to *cricket* and whine over everything else. I have my popcorn and need the laughs.

You made me laugh.

12 minutes ago, Dcybel said:

Seem to me u also was in the alpha/beta or u where in the Korean server .

If he didnt clear u up let try this Riders of Iccarus Kr released beta on 25 jan 2016/ Na/eu released beta on 28 jan 2016 (but that that aint the same dev)

right yr gonna tell me yeah but its beta! 

than watch the numbers on this site

http://2p.com/31130211_1/Blade-amp-Soul-Is-Dying-in-South-Korea-by-Wei.htm

clearly showing that only  1.67%  pop in korea is still playing that game . clearly Dying Game

another one confused.. you do understand he was arguing content that needs to be translated for BDO to Content that is already translated and in game on BnS correct? Those are two totally different things. One needs to be translated, one doesn't.. one isn't in game already.. one is.

Is in game, just locked...and no date on release. My complaint is they keep adding "limited time!" items into the item mall. As some one who uses the item mall. I would like to collect all the outfits and accessories on my main character.. whom is going to be a warlock. cause I love ranged and I like Jin =p.. So I am peeved this limited time is coming out, if they made the items always there I wouldn't be so annoyed.

4 minutes ago, AuraLove said:

another one confused.. you do understand he was arguing content that needs to be translated for BDO to Content that is already translated and in game on BnS correct? Those are two totally different things. One needs to be translated, one doesn't.. one isn't in game already.. one is.

Is in game, just locked...and no date on release. My complaint is they keep adding "limited time!" items into the item mall. As some one who uses the item mall. I would like to collect all the outfits and accessories on my main character.. whom is going to be a warlock. cause I love ranged and I like Jin =p

that exactly what i was saying. + they will be no Korea pvp vs us nonewatsoever with their dying server. this is why +mad ..

Archived