Ncoin 12 Hours?

Genetic

Guess they are really sticking to their word on this. Its been 8 hours still no email or Ncoins. I feel like for a game that seems to want you to spend money they don't really provide the currency when you do purchase it...

in a few weeks NCsoft will release the new "NC-Store" coupon, for $20-$30 this coupon will give you access to the new NC-Store that will allow you to get N-coins and other purchase in 6 hours instead of the 12 hours currently.

So get your wallets ready  !!! With the new "NC-Store" coupon all your NCsoft games will appear to be made after the year 2010.

29 minutes ago, Genetic said:

Buying direct with card, but its no big deal i guess. They took the money out of my account just haven't given me the ncoin lol

Are you using a card under your name or a prepaid card? I've never used a prepaid card so that may affect time. Though I don't see why it should.

Just now, Beloved said:

Are you using a card under your name or a prepaid card? I've never used a prepaid card so that may affect time. Though I don't see why it should.

I realize you aren't asking me but since I'm in the same situation...I'm using a regular bank issued Visa.

edit: found this https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204360499-I-Have-Not-Received-The-NCoin-I-Purchased-

edit #2:  just checked the store, I've received my Ncoin.  Just hang in there, OP, it should show up.

1 hour ago, JustAlbert said:

hey sir did you get your ncoins already? mine still dont, after 8hours after purchased. its sadi paid for nothing.. and they're not replying my tickets

I still have not gotten my coins.. It has been pending since 8 am..

11 hours ago, Genetic said:

Guess they are really sticking to their word on this. Its been 8 hours still no email or Ncoins. I feel like for a game that seems to want you to spend money they don't really provide the currency when you do purchase it...

dang I feel bad for you guys!

When I put in a ticket to billing I get a response within a few hours!

but I'm a higher rank so who knows that might have something to do with it

BAAHAHAHAHAA...  This is the first company I have heard of that does this which is one reason why I probably won't buy Ncoin unless maybe thru Amazon.  Who these days doesn't have instant transfer when you buy virtual game currency...Shows their business model and their incompetence.  Never have I had to "wait" for what I purchased, In other games where I have bought their currency, I have gotten it basically instantly with sometimes having to restart the game client.  

Better check your bill, they might try and charge you a little extra hoping you won't notice it LOL.

2 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

If it's taking that long there's some issue with your payment (not saying it's your fault, just that NC isn't getting it). Might try a different method, CC instead of PP or vice-verse.

im using c/c to purchase. yes i did several purchase within a day. maybe theres a limit, and if i turn using paypal now, im afraid my latest pending purchase will show up and i got doubled coins.

or.... (for ncsoft administration staff)

if you think my c/c getting from stolen just *cricket*ING DECLINE IT, dont take the purchase. i will use another method.

the case is they  took the *cricket*ing payment and tell us to *cricket*ing wait.. and you guys (people from forums tell us  to use anotehr method?) thats unfair, why dont we take stuff first and paid later? *cricket*ers.. im quitting after i get  my money back.

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2016 at 0:31 PM, Xinda said:

Gotten my Ncoins now after i opened a ticket, I tried using paypal instead while waiting and order came straight away. Hopes this helps.

Excuse me , how do you open a ticket? Im new here and the same thing happened to me

Archived