Question About Blackwyrm

ShadowRose

My server just realized farming blackwyrm is possible and has been doing it and i even have the achievement for it but it never drops the box for me to complete the quest so i wondered why.

Does the damage you do reset every time you die?

Does it not count if you your dead at the moment its killed?

I would like to know because i have no clue why i dont get it.

You need to do 1% of the damage to get a box.

You need to do 6%(?) I think, to get the brilliant box. (or if you get last hit, you get an extra box along with normal credit box)

If you DIE at Blackwyrm, do not press 4 (revive), or else it'll reset the damage you have done to it.

However, if you do press 4 and run back in time to do enough damage to it, you'll get credit (hopefully).

This is from my experience as KFM and from what others have said in game, I believe.

Others, feel free to correct me if I am wrong anywhere~

43 minutes ago, Jem said:

You need to do 1% of the damage to get a box.

You need to do 6%(?) I think, to get the brilliant box. (or if you get last hit, you get an extra box along with normal credit box)

If you DIE at Blackwyrm, do not press 4 (revive), or else it'll reset the damage you have done to it.

However, if you do press 4 and run back in time to do enough damage to it, you'll get credit (hopefully).

This is from my experience as KFM and from what others have said in game, I believe.

Others, feel free to correct me if I am wrong anywhere~

That really sucks.

There is no way to revive there before you die so your screwed as far as i can see.

You can press 4 to revive and get credit but DON'T do it if he is under 2% because you will be in loading screen when he dies and get nothing for it. (died 40+ times and 4-ressed and still got brilliant chest)

If you are in a loading screen while it dies you do NOT get your box. This is a design flaw in that the game stops recording your damage when you are in a loading screen. This gives a HUGE advantage to players with better PC's but I am not complaining about it.
If you see a box on the floor but you are dead DO NOT revive. This is another design flaw, if you revive with the box on the floor the box will go away. It sucks, especially if the enemy faction pushes your faction out of the way rite after killing it, but there is nothing we can do.

Archived