PVP and PVE failure of the B&S

Haroden

2 minutes ago, Thalothean said:

I have played World of Warcraft.. I played it for 8 years and stopped. They have tried to get arena to become an e-sport but it hasnt become it. Hence they host their own tournaments, just as I said in my post you just quoted.

Playerbase isnt a good measure of anything. Its a popular IP and was the first "casual streamlined" MMO (Not the first MMO overall).

ye ye E sport didnt accept them :) .. I am pretty sure what u say. and yes number of players meaningless its why u dont need to watch Warcraft movie. its also blizzards production :) ...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you talk about cabal lol that game was a casual shit storm i admit i played it for 6 years but its because i enjoyed face stomping bads now i look forward to challange my self on here not be some casual which ive beating ranged class's with melee plenty of times

sounds like your just not good at the game thats all and you are mad at it for not being easy just saying there are plenty of easy games out there

Just now, Kahima said:

Let him go , we dont want this kind of salty pple here, he's just so frustrated to not having his Gear from his '' better dream MMo with balanced pvp gear based system ''

Adios  

kahima really grow up :) all I say to u.

1 minute ago, KurisuxMakise said:

you talk about cabal lol that game was a casual shit storm i admit i played it for 6 years but its because i enjoyed face stomping bads now i look forward to challange my self on here not be some casual which ive beating ranged class's with melee plenty of times

sounds like your just not good at the game thats all and you are mad at it for not being easy just saying there are plenty of easy games out there

I can tell u this .. I am really bad :) thats why I have %90 win rate.  just  I see only the FM is unbalanced class all I say .. I have lvled my own FM and proved itself :) just watch videos in youtube and see whit ureyes .. also in lvl 50 FM and summoner classes can be playable whit 5 years old kids :D

3 minutes ago, Haroden said:

I can tell u this .. I am really bad :) thats why I have %90 win rate.  just  I see only the FM is unbalanced class all I say .. I have lvled my own FM and proved itself :) just watch videos in youtube and see whit ureyes .. also in lvl 50 FM and summoner classes can be playable whit 5 years old kids :D

lets see the record on here we want screen shots of your amazing 90% win rate
ive been in 3v3 matchs where assassins and kfm's dumpstered Force masters 

all so been in 1v1 matchs with a force master and a melee i have lost and won both ends of the pvp stick so im gona say i dont have a problem with how the game is right now and if its more blanced at 50 then more power to it

Just now, Haroden said:

90% win rate in bronze is nothing special buddy. I'm not saying PVP is balanced in this game right now, but that's because some classes don't have the right amount of points or their hongmoon skills, not because "OMG FORCEMASTER CAN FREEZE ME OP PLEASE NERF".

Aion fail cause it was unballanced, huhhh ok, so why WoW still exist, this pvp is unbalanced since WotLk.

Aion failed cause it was P2W after he came f2p.

You want a great unballanced PvP : Archeage, is the universe of the unbalanced PvP, even in their new Arena non-gear based, this is a game unbalanced.

Wehn you say look at the video , and see with your eyes , post us the link cause everything that i can find when i type blade and soul unballanced, i only find a video of a KfM playing realy bad, geting  *cricket* by a Force Master, it just prove that KFM its harder to play, and that the KFM in the video is really bad

17 minutes ago, Myrdin said:

i'm sin silver

We got a badass over here. Watch out for this guy. 

No in all seriousness it's like OP hasn't heard of backstep. Or.. any of the other snare escapes whose names seem to elude me at the moment. If you're complaining about FMs dominating you in pvp, then you're honestly.. terrible, and that's coming from someone who plays a gold ranked FM on the regular. (Granted it was hell tryina get there and I feel like a lot of it was luck..) Just about every class has a resist ranged, and hell, summoners even heal from our attacks. And don't even get me started on deflects. Oh my lord. Anyone actually good at pvp on an FM has mastered the art of timing.

Only 0 skilled ppl cant kill fm, honestly. I understand frustration but things are not always what they seems at start. I was expecting fm player to complain here not oposite. Just take a deep breath and maybe change class or learn it better. 

1 minute ago, Kahima said:

Aion fail cause it was unballanced, huhhh ok, so why WoW still exist, this pvp is unbalanced since WotLk.

You want a great unballanced PvP : Archeage, is the universe of the unbalanced PvP, even in their new Arena non-gear based, this is a game unbalanced.

Wehn you say look at the video , and see with your eyes , post us the link cause everything that i can find when i type blade and soul unballanced, i only find a video of a KfM playing realy bad, geting  *cricket* by a Force Master, it just prove that KFM its harder to play, and that the KFM in the video is

i have a force master i have fought all the class's im not good but i have lost to a kfm he/she was really good at blocking everything and when she had a opening to attack did plenty of dps and did win

i all so beat some kfm''s

i lose to blade dancers alot i beat one somehow the other day 

im bad and only at 1650 elo

but from what i can tell on forcemasters

easy to hard
for me that is

destoryer>summoner>forcemaster>assassin>blademaster>bladedancer

but thats from my end so i dont credit anything 

2 minutes ago, KurisuxMakise said:

easy to hard
for me that is

destoryer>summoner>forcemaster>assassin>blademaster>bladedancer

Blademasters actually aren't that bad if you spec snowball to where they can't block for a bit and invest in a little bit of aoe for the times they are. Destroyers spin almost always gets me though. The rest are usually iffy on how well I'm doing that day. Assassins are cake if they're one of those ones that solely relies on decoy. Just time a couple shots, and watch as they waste it, then go to town on 'em for a few seconds. 

KurisoxMakise

But why you quoting me ? i talked to the Op about one of his post that he liteaally said that youtube have a lot of video that proving Bns is unballanced, so ive made a research and the only video with unbalanced in it , was a video with a pretty bad KFM being *cricket* by a FM.

16 minutes ago, Kahima said:

Wehn you say look at the video , and see with your eyes , post us the link cause everything that i can find when i type blade and soul unballanced, i only find a video of a KfM playing realy bad, geting  *cricket* by a Force Master, it just prove that KFM its harder to play, and that the KFM in the video is really bad

thanks for the idea i have to read more skill infos and look into snowball when i try fm in pvp again im leaving other class's xD i like to play many and just enjoying the land going for sin right now then kfm but again thanks for the tips

7 minutes ago, Kahima said:

KurisoxMakise

But why you quoting me ? i talked to the Op about one of his post that he liteaally said that youtube have a lot of video that proving Bns is unballanced, so ive made a research and the only video with unbalanced in it , was a video with a pretty bad KFM being *cricket* by a FM.

you reminds me of the kfm i had to fight right before my rank up xD they was really good idk is it bad to quote o.o

No its not bad at all, its just i was wondering why you quoted me, its put me a notification, and i was not seeing the link between your post and my post, but now i see waht you're talking about. 

The KFM im talking about made a video on youtube, telling that Force master is Op, first round he got him easily, but the 2 other round , he look like hes doing anything(but how can i judge, im not playing the KFM, already try on the Japan version , but not invest time on it)

Every M-Class has at least 1 GAP-C (also a few speed Buffs) which makes FM/Summoners Range pretty much useless,that's why FM's are relying so heavy on CC's to prevent you from moving (while kiting) & Summoners on their Cat. There's by far more Important matters (Issues w.e) than M vs R  - Classes ^^

Let's get things real here , Force Master's and Summoners are just overpowered even if they say that Assassins are. At the moment we are waiting to get the game balanced just like Korea servers this game is few weeks old in EU so in my opinion it's still new and there is a lot to fix not only PVP or PVE. This game is awesome but if it comes to PVP in fact why would pvpers do PVE to earn PVP stuff or better said why do PVE and PVP players use the same weapons -.- 

And what i don't like is, let's take an example of WoW (World of Warcraft) if i enter an arena and i see a ''healer paladin'' and spec to to my second tab for ''anti-healer'' there are 18 talents you can use 6 of them easy to change it takes 10/15 sec to do that. but this is another game i don't say it has to be just like WoW, no but we can learn from it. So in this game if you fight a summoner you need a new tab for summoner and all the other classes. the things you use against a destroyer it has 0 effects against summoners. All we can do for now is wait and see what they will add and fix :)

2 hours ago, Myrdin said:

i know i'm bad just started pvp cuz waiting for reset on dailies. damn son wut you know bout sin vs fm

Oke, let me tell you that you are playing in EU servers. in korea they released the game long time ago and got balanced over time.

Archived