Best bonus attribute for DPS classes ?

Axxuka

Hi, I'm a new Force master and trying to unlock some bonus attributes and I noticed you can only put one at a tme so my question is :

Which Bonus attribute is the best on DPS and Force master ?

What about Summoner ?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Taimatsu said:

Piercing is the secondary best damage dps after Crit for BM since no one said it. I may need to check the requirements for that since I forgot what it was.

Piercing is the hardest to get (10 poharan clears and 100/1000 faction kills), but thanks xD at least I know what too look for now.

1 minute ago, Eternalx said:

Can YOU read. Look at your own screenshot LMFAO. 

Because there's totally Accuracy and crit available as achievements right now at this end-game ?

Right ? Read again under the actual bonuses. Gosh. DEFENSE, HP, PIERCING, ADDIOTIONAL DAMAGE

Just now, Axxuka said:

Because there's totally Accuracy and crit available as achievements right now at this end-game ?

Right ? Read again under the actual bonuses. Gosh. DEFENSE, HP, PIERCING, ADDIOTIONAL DAMAGE

"Which Bonus attribute is the best on DPS and Force master ?" Did you specify when? Right? Read again. Gosh. 

The best attribute is Attack Power. However that one is something that is locked out at this time. For now I have been farming the Piercing as it is an achievement easily farmed for a good pierce bonus of 100 max. I'd suggest that route. Accuracy is one of the attributes but honestly it's useless once you have 110% accuracy which is easy if your gear isn't trash.

2 minutes ago, Eternalx said:

"Which Bonus attribute is the best on DPS and Force master ?" Did you specify when? Right? Read again. Gosh. 

You're an idiot, bye

1 minute ago, AceTrainerRari said:

The best attribute is Attack Power. However that one is something that is locked out at this time. For now I have been farming the Piercing as it is an achievement easily farmed for a good pierce bonus of 100 max. I'd suggest that route. Accuracy is one of the attributes but honestly it's useless once you have 110% accuracy which is easy if your gear isn't trash.

Thanks for an actual answer :) Do NPCs work for faction kills ?

11 minutes ago, AceTrainerRari said:

No you have to farm players, however any level players count and of any faction rank. So use that info as you may.

I sadly undertand those campers at Jadestone and bamboo village now TT'

Archived