Thank you NCSoft - I'm impressed!

Machder

I will keep it short, bots spamming has been a big issue and more than a nuisance for most of us.  Thank you for being proactive towards resolving this issue.  My wallet also wants to say thanks and will do so very soon; I do wish to support a game that supports their player base.  Granted, there will be those who will flounce at my comments, but in time, I am sure once they realize that things are being done to make our gaming community a respectable pleasant place, surely even they will bury their hatchets.

On a side note, and perhaps a separate thread, a lot of us are fashion junkies.  Would it be possible to add the Infinite Challenge dobok something that's purchasable for, oh I don't know, 4,000 tickets in the Arena dungeon?  That red dobok looks amazing, but those of us with real life and jobs may not have the luxury of farming for it as much as we would like to.  Pretty please?

At first I was like "NO NO NO" until I read the rest about Infinite Challenge haha. But something like after so many runs could be nice. And I'm actually impressed with these forums over the past 24 hours. It's like people did a full 360 with suggestions, getting this hotfixed and overall seeing a lot more positivity floating around compared to last night.

Ok this just pisses me off.  Now they are spamming the group finders. As in, when you walk up to the dragon stone.  Fortunately we can still right click on that name, even in that dungeon finder interface and click on block spammer, haha!

I don't know how your algorithm checks for spammers but most like it looks for if the same sentence is repeated multiple times. Just wanted to add that there are some spammers who put a random string of letters after their message (which changes everytime they post) is not getting picked up. At least it didn't for me within 30 minutes.

Archived