[Sudo Guide] Making Money, Kinda Lazy Mans Way

Echoa

So, Im not one to really like farming that much for my money, i will on occasion for things i want but I really dont like to. Here is how I make enough money to get what i need and enjoy my play time. 

Start your day with a nice helping of Poharan 24-man , get you about 2g that way and in a party its easy as sin

Drink a nice hot cup of Faction Dailies, dont even have to do hard ones or PvP ones just the easy PvE ones will net you 2-5g

Next visit your friends at Pigsty, Skittering Tunnel, Hall of Ogong, and Brightstone Ruins, get you 1-2g that way

Then run around the misty woods, getting a nice 2g

Go beat up some undead in Highland Necropolis for a nice 1-2g

Then end the Day chilling with your Girl Poharan in a cozy 4-6man for a good 1g

Thats it, thats how your day goes, this doesnt even account for crafting you can make 11g a day roughly with little to no effort. If you really dont want to craft youre not stuck just gonna take a bit longer but you get to be a lazy PoS in between and maybe get some outfits or something, Might take you a couple hours of play time a day at most to do. Have fun!

After 1 week of this, I'm ready to kill myself. The game has become a job. This is hardly "with little to no effort" as it's 3+ hours of boring dailies every day before you can start doing what you actually want to do all because you need that gold. Then you compare it to the people who had head start, got an early merry potters technique and made 50g every 12 hours crafting stones. 

5 hours ago, Astrohawke said:

After 1 week of this, I'm ready to kill myself. The game has become a job. This is hardly "with little to no effort" as it's 3+ hours of boring dailies every day before you can start doing what you actually want to do all because you need that gold. Then you compare it to the people who had head start, got an early merry potters technique and made 50g every 12 hours crafting stones. 

i only do the pvp dailies and 24 man. that is around 4-6g a day. takes around an hour.

7 hours ago, Astrohawke said:

How do you figure it takes any real effort when you can steamroll all the listed content unless you insist on doing it solo

Just the PvP dailies is 15min

Poh 24man 30min if youre unlucky

big 4 about 30-40min

Necro + Misty + Poh 4man is another 30-40min 

I usually get these all done within 2 hrs and if you want you can skip misty woods and necro dailies and just do faction, 24man, and 4man poh which will be 1-1.5hrs a day of play which you more than likely put in anyway and that stuff again youll just steamroll the content. I dont even have a clan/guild or anything i just cross server and Pug these and get them done quickly. If thats hard to you idk what to tell you, seems more youre salty about the head start people but fyi Im not one of them Im simply just another player making my way through the game getting ready for BS Harbor.

A lot of people are lazy even in games, they want golds doing absolutely nothing when playing hard for 1/1.5 hour a day is enough to get some.

Once you get 100-150g don't waste them...use them to get more by using your brain in the market; i did 50 free g(with 120 starting g) with Poharan's perfume (the price is now 10/11s  each, so you can't do this anymore)...

A littleside note though.

Going through the list, it´s gonna take more than a couple of hours. The gold income is perhaps a bit overrated as well.

24-man Poharan Daily Quests.

1 hour, perhaps more. Depends on how lucky you are with spawning times, and how many people are helping killing bosses.

Faction Dailies:

40-80 Mins. Depends on the amount of hostile players. My server i.e. has 8 out of 9 channels full of crimsons, and yes I am cerulean.

Most of the channels, my quests npc are either fighting or dead already.

Pigsty, Skittering Tunnel, Hall of Ogong, and Brightstone Ruins

In average 15 mins per run. So 60 mins. You may however get in a party with 2-3 low hp players, often at lvl 38-44 too. Increases the dungeon time - and if the party is very in-experienced - they may even fail the run.

4-6man Poh

Gonna take around 25-45 mins. Depending on your party size and how well the party members work together. (I still see some players who wants to kill every single mob, misjumps the ledges etc)

Dailies at misty woods + Necropolis

Perhaps 1½ hour.

I´d say this is closer to 5 hours of playthrough, with no slack time.

Agreed, it's not really possible for the average player to get in that full set of dailies everyday. I'd say E. Fleet and the four Moonwaters are the best way to spend the time if you're time-limited as you get a decent amount of gold, tokens for progression, and the chance at decent drops as well.  Once you get a bit of gear you can mix it up and start doing Blackram as well or even in place of the four Moonwater dungeons.

The faction dailies pay decently and give you soulstones on top of that, but they can be far from quick depending on your faction and the time of day.

Archived