Teleport Hack in Arena & Open world PvP

PrinceMark

Is NCSoft aware of this issue?

Like a KFM who always teleports far far away, way farther than an assassin can reach...

and im not sure if this one is a hack or just a glitch or what in the system... but the same KFM whom i fought with resisted all of my CC attacks without blocking and my blocks seems useless. This is the 1st time i fought someone like that..and he (his char is a girl) teleports to the whole battle field... example, i poison him, tab front kick that puts me on hide status... then poof hes far away from me... O_O

I cast position switch... it lands on him... poof hes on the far right corner and not in my place... O_O

cast hide, goes in his back, stun strike... poof his in my back... wait, am i still fighting a KFM? or this KFM just did an assassin move on me? now thats so scary... seriously... i almost dropped my Cerulean flavored kebab!

34 minutes ago, Samyaza said:

Resists could be from Agility, when KFM evades 3 attacks consecutively withing aloted time he gets 6sec buff "Agility" and he resists for 6 seconds. Other than that there have been people using exploits to float in air and teleport. 

Example which was captured by Yuketsu: http://oddshot.tv/shot/yuketsu-20160130202044380

YES! thats exactly what happen!!! the KFM i fought goes up like jumping 2 times then he lands exactly at my back!

well... at least PvE's monsters doesnt use cheat... -_____-"

on second thought... black ram last boss also gets stuck and float when he stays at the edge of the battle area... maybe thats where they get the idea of this hack?

T___T 

Archived