RIP Servers again

incubeftw

Greetings, 

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the ongoing issue preventing players to connect to European Servers. Our teams are still actively looking into this issue as we speak and are doing their utmost best to restore the service as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah same here, i do love the game and i know the shit hits the fan on every new released game with server crap issues and stuff.

And tbh i am a little hooked on it, so i will wait in complete relaxed state..waiting for the ....... servers are back up :)

2 minutes ago, Djinix said:

When i connect to windrest it seems fine as in putting me in the queu. however Spirit's Rest my char i can see got rolled back a level n stuff plus cannot log in stuck on connecting.

wtf, they rolled you back a level? roflol they better compensate for that.

Just now, Xiviuz said:

Greetings, 

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the ongoing issue preventing players to connect to European Servers. Our teams are still actively looking into this issue as we speak and are doing their utmost best to restore the service as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Thanks for the update, can you also give us an update on lost experience etc.?

nvm your just a forum pleb

1 minute ago, Erenkhan said:

We shouldn't blame the NCsoft. I guess they didn't realize how much player waiting this game and they didn't prepared theirselves to it. It's possible. We should still support these games. I believe, this game will be all fixed and playable :)

You are definetly right. Making an MMORPG game on this scale is not a joke. Problems can ocure intantly. And also we will find no other game like this with combat so skill demanding. I love this game but they have to fix these issues. 

10 minutes ago, Djinix said:

There are a couple EU servers that took a crapper amongst them mine Spirit's Rest

I'm pretty sure that these cases were reported last week as well, and they all turned out to be cosmetic (your character appears lower level on the login screen, but you actually retained everything you got ingame) so I wouldn't worry.. Yet :p

(WRONG QUOTE, I meant to quote the lost experience post above me)

Just now, Djinix said:

Thanks for the update, can you also give us an update on lost experience etc.?

Sorry mate, I'm not a moderator. I'm just reading on forum and looking for NCsoft's updates about the issue and spreading the update.

Just now, Grievuuz said:

I'm pretty sure that these cases were reported last week as well, and they all turned out to be cosmetic (your character appears lower level on the login screen, but you actually retained everything you got ingame) so I wouldn't worry.. Yet :p

Thanks for that extra info, lets hope for the best then

1 minute ago, SteelHydra said:

Dude, wtf are you talking about..you dont loose XP for not being online or something...

People got rolled back. Aka losing experience (levels) and items gained after the point they set us back

4 minutes ago, Xiviuz said:

People got rolled back. Aka losing experience (levels) and items gained after the point they set us back

This is absolutely unacceptable. What the actual *cricket*. I'm raging.

Archived