RIP Servers again

incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must agree servers been crap for a bit now and considering we lost progress im mad cause i wanted that dagger for the upgrade. but....

stilll...

not as bad as TRION amiright gaiz n gurlz?

sighs..

the stress is making me type weird internet slangz

1 hour ago, Kebel said:

i did consider useing some money, but it depends if the server is up or down all the time. 

Same here, although with holes in the system this big, i would consider security measures against hackers . Problems like this can go up to stealing money, and i would never risk something like that.

a game company that doesn't show care for it's players shouldn't be let running a MMO.

Customer/Clients are top priority. Especially when it's game running on micro transactions. It's NCsoft's income and profit.

And that we as customers and supporters that are playing NCsoft's game, haven't even heard anything about the issue right now, is disappointing and sad.
It only shows how much NCsoft doesn't care about their players. A company that doesn't care for their supporters/players/customers, won't survive. This game will die within a year or two.

NCsoft's income from micro transactions won't be enough at all to cover their expenses from creating the game.

NCsoft, you need to act now and actually do what you can to keep everyone that are playing this game before it's too late. Because the most of us, can already see the other side.

Just now, Grillz said:

wtf are you guys smoking, servers are up and I'm ingame as we speak, even created a new destroyer 15 minutes ago

There might be an issue with the login server but other then that? Everything is up.

There are a couple EU servers that took a crapper amongst them mine Spirit's Rest

1 minute ago, Grillz said:

wtf are you guys smoking, servers are up and I'm ingame as we speak, even created a new destroyer 15 minutes ago

There might be an issue with the login server but other then that? Everything is up.

Smokeing Danish brants of Cigs ;) 

1 minute ago, ConvX said:

Same here, although with holes in the system this big, i would consider security measures against hackers . Problems like this can go up to stealing money, and i would never risk something like that.

True! 

Just now, ConvX said:

I started playing today. Really enjoyed this game so much! And i really wanted to support it so i spent 65 Euro to support NCsoft. But i really regret it now.

Never knew this was coming.

3 minutes ago, SteelHydra said:

They should really do something for the ppl that actually spend money on this for premium member..i mean servers are almost more down then up..

considering right now is the absolute prime time... at least for someone who has a job ... the servers are down more often than they are up ;)

2 minutes ago, Grillz said:

And im stuck at character connection, 

2 minutes ago, Hikare said:

Time to move to another game i guess. 
Won't waste my time anymore for sh*tty company, just making fun of us and want our money only.

Enough of this now.

JUST WHY another great MMO was crashed into the wall by st*pid monkey. NEVER NCSOFT AGAIN.

Maybe just stop complaining? You could be mad if the game were launched 2 years ago and nothing was done to deal with the server issues. Sit back, relax, maybe do something usefull while the game is down. For instance im studying for my exam right now :)

Just now, Lunys said:

considering right now is the absolute prime time... at least for someone who has a job ... the servers are down more often than they are up ;)

I know, but i think i can still be patient and wait till the problems are fixed. After all it is a new server and a newly released game out of beta aswell. I will keep on playing this game it is really fun .

Just now, Grillz said:

Ah. Possible. I'm on windrest and everything is running fine here, as far as I'm aware.

When i connect to windrest it seems fine as in putting me in the queu. however Spirit's Rest my char i can see got rolled back a level n stuff plus cannot log in stuck on connecting.

We shouldn't blame the NCsoft. I guess they didn't realize how much player waiting this game and they didn't prepared theirselves to it. It's possible. We should still support these games. I believe, this game will be all fixed and playable :)

Archived