How do I endgame?

ManStapler

Hello everyone, I recently hit 45 and completed the main quest. I'm a Force Master.

I currently have the Sacrifice soulshield (Tomb of the Exile)

And my next weapon upgrade is on the Orchird of Souls wheel of fortune (as in, I don't have it, nor do I have the money for it).

What do I do now? The Blackram Supply chain dungeon is locked in the Cross-server dungeon and to begin with I only have around 15k HP.

What do I do to get stronger? How do I endgame?

I have things to do to keep the game fun for me, but I have no sense of direction on how to improve. I'd like to get more things done until the next update.

stop troll him man..

Go into the PVP Zone from Moonwater to your Legion and farming the enemy camp .. 2 Bosses will spawn after defeating him u get coins 1-8 for example  and for 20 you can get the PVP Soulshield (1 Part and do it with a lot of guys in some channels a lot of guys Camping enemy base just search).

Do your Moonwater and PVP Dailes (raidbosses too) you will get some Gold than upgrade ur weapon and go to blackram and do ur dailes.. u will earn if u sell the soulstones of the pvp dailes like 12g a day and u can upgrade ur eq. after ur full done(will take some days or) continue and safe Money till 10.02 for the new Content. GL!

Sorry im from the german Forum and hope u understand this.

Btw Pvp soulshield around 35-40k HP + good defensive stats. With upgradet weapon + accesoires you have high amount of Life + Dmg.

Heres an Video which Shows u how.

2 hours ago, citoso said:

stop troll him man..

Go into the PVP Zone from Moonwater to your Legion and farming the enemy camp .. 2 Bosses will spawn after defeating him u get coins 1-8 for example  and for 20 you can get the PVP Soulshield (1 Part and do it with a lot of guys in some channels a lot of guys Camping enemy base just search).

Do your Moonwater and PVP Dailes (raidbosses too) you will get some Gold than upgrade ur weapon and go to blackram and do ur dailes.. u will earn if u sell the soulstones of the pvp dailes like 12g a day and u can upgrade ur eq. after ur full done(will take some days or) continue and safe Money till 10.02 for the new Content. GL!

Sorry im from the german Forum and hope u understand this.

Btw Pvp soulshield around 35-40k HP + good defensive stats. With upgradet weapon + accesoires you have high amount of Life + Dmg.

Heres an Video which Shows u how.

So the PVP shield is the endgame soul shield? I was wondering about the Blackram soul  shield set, is that any good?

6 minutes ago, ManStapler said:

So the PVP shield is the endgame soul shield? I was wondering about the Blackram soul  shield set, is that any good?

Eh. PVP is better 10k Life more blackram some offensive stats more but -10k life ist not worth it. wait for for lvl 50

If you want to improve your stuff :

• Do daily Poh24 quests. You will get Blue/Purple Soul Shield with good stats
  • Do blue instances (Skittering Tunnels, Hall of Ogong, Brighstone Ruins, Pigsty). You will get breakthrough materials for your stuff
  • Do daily PvP quests (Misty Woods). You will get Soulstones (you'll need a lot of it). Basically, you can get 19 with dailies (14 from pvp quests of misty woods, 3 from pvp quests on the beach, 2 from Tomb of Exile daily quest)

The actual "end-game" stuff is :

• Moonwater Arena Soul Shield set for wild PvP (explained above : lots of HP and defensive stats)
  • Blackram Soul Shield set for PvE (a mix with Dokumo to reach the 50% crit is nice) : lesser HP but you won't really need 35k HP for poh6/poh4
  • True Siren Weapon (the next upgrade needs BSH material) : very expensive, you should upgrade accessories once you reach the True Profane Stage 10 (the next levels are really expensive and not worth for the gain)
  • Awekened Siren Necklace/Earrings/Ring (the next upgrade needs BSH material)

By the way, poh24 is open to anyone. You don't need a minimum weapon to enter in. You can also enter in poh6/poh4 throught the gate even if you can't via the dungeon lobby.

Good luck stuffing !

For now, you can do daily quests / craft to get gold. I recommend not bothering too much with soul shields and just get the Moonwater pvp set.

I managed to do all the content we have now without using any of the upgraded equipment that requires Moonwater Transformation Stones.

You could also fill your time with arena, it gets really fun once you learn the basics.

Archived