Newbie Q's

Mulina

I try to search for these but nothing came up.

I was wondering; if I buy a costume from the store, will I go into the costume slot or will I still  need to have in my inventory?

Why do I have some soul shield pieces in my inventory but not all of them?

Costumes when you buy them from store go into a sort of...standby area until you retrieve them. It's on the bottom right hand of your screen and all you have to do is hover over it to see where the reward is. When you retrieve it, it goes into your inventory, so you will need inventory space to receive the item.

Have you found all the soul pieces for the one your looking for? 

Costumes are stored in your inventory unless you move it to the vault. So when you buy one and receive it, it'll go to your inventory. 

I dont know know about your soul shield question, but some pieces that come in the form of drops have to be completed for the full set. 

1 minute ago, kittenesse said:

Costumes when you buy them from store go into a sort of...standby area until you retrieve them. It's on the bottom right hand of your screen and all you have to do is hover over it to see where the reward is. When you retrieve it, it goes into your inventory, so you will need inventory space to receive the item.

Have you found all the soul pieces for the one your looking for? 

No, I am only lvl 20 and don't really know what I am looking for yet. I was just puzzled why I had some in my inventory and some in the soul shield inventory, why not all of them goes into the soul shield inventory.

The Soul Shields in your inventory are the same as the ones in your Soul Shield inventory. Once you equip a said Soul Shield piece it goes out of your inventory into your actual Soul Shield. You might have some pieces double though. In the end you can equip a total of 16 Soul Shield pieces (divided over your 2 Soul Shields), the rest will be in your inventory. However, the pieces that are in your inventory are also seen in the rows below your actual Soul Shields. I hope my wording isn't too vague.

You need to manually unseal soul shield pieces that are in your inventory and add them to your soul shield interface if you have empty spaces, if not it will replace whatever you currently have equipped in the matching slot.

The wardrobe is premium only so if you wanted to store outfits there you need to purchase premium.

1 minute ago, Puppy Pie said:
2 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

yes.

I would suggest getting the 7 day prem to try it out or just buy dragon pouches and expand everything

yes

I'm not ready to spend any money in this game. yet. I usually play about 1 month before I decided if I want to continue to play and then spend money in a free game.

1 minute ago, Mulina said:

I'm not ready to spend any money in this game. yet. I usually play about 1 month before I decided if I want to continue to play and then spend money in a free game.

what server are you on?

if you happen to be on mine I'm currently leveling other chars to 45  you can level with me.

It's pretty fast I just speed through it (helps that I can gem everything and evolve everything up front)

Just now, Puppy Pie said:

what server are you on?

I was on NA, can't remember server have only played for 3 days, but I talked a friend into trying it out and he rolled on EU so I'll probably be on EU. I don't mind starting a new char. But not sure yet, still debating on TS if we should go to NA now EU is down.

Archived