10feb balanca changes

Ambition

Okay so i found this link in another topic http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-dec-update-force-master-summoner-warlock/ and these are supposed to be warlock nerfs, but i dont really see it? also does anyone know how warlocks are doing atm in korea, are they nerfed to garbage or are they still fairly strong? i see some BM buffs incoming which im liking. :)

3 minutes ago, TalonShina said:

I read the summoner stuff which was also supposed to "be Nerfed" but I didn't really see it 

maybe when I play the changes I will feel differently but reading the text it didn't seem too bad

yeah thats how i feel, they say warlock will be nerfed hard but i dont see anything in the patch notes, or im blind as hell

LOL Yeah I kept seeimg they nerfed SUMMONER TO THE GROUND and then I saw this link in a different post and read through it and I just don't see it. 

I might level a warlock or wait till soul fighter I don't know I love my Summoner so much so anything else might be a fluff toon for me 

2 minutes ago, Ambition said:

yeah thats how i feel, they say warlock will be nerfed hard but i dont see anything in the patch notes, or im blind as hell

Warlock was already nerfed hevily in prior patches. When it came out it was ridiculously op, now its pretty much equal to summoner / bm / bd level.

summoner nerft? xD
Rose (LB)
– Increase the damage of base skill (same as the original Level 1 Form 1)
– Level 2 Form 1: the effect of “increase projectile speed” is shifted to Level 1 Form 1
– Level 3 Form 1: the effect of “increase the speed of successive casting” is shifted to Level 2 Form 1
– Level 4 Form 1: the effect of “Counter Piercing” is shifted to Level 3 Form 1
– Level 5 Form 1: the effect of “Generate 1 additional MP upon crit” is shifted to Level 4 Form 1
– Level 5 Form 1: the effect of “Sunflower (RB) or Big Sunflower (RB) can be cast without MP upon crit” is removed.
– Form 2 path: new skill path with earth elemental
– Level 4 Form 2: increase damage
– Level 5 Form 2: Sunflower (RB) or Big Sunflower (RB) can be cast without MP upon crit
– Form 3 path: the original Form 2 path is changed to Form  path

(that is a buff)

Awakened Rose (LB)
– Remove the effect of “reduce the CD of Chestnut Burr (4), Throwing Chestnut (F)”
– Add effect: Big Sunflower (RB) can be used upon hit.

(Again buff)

Cat’s Gratitude (F)
– CD is changed to 10min
– The revived party member has a 10minute resist to Revival Skill from CPR of Summoner and Lotus of Soul Fighter.
– The revived party member can resist 1 x damage and abnormal status in 5sec.
– Hp recovered upon revival is changed from 50% to 100%.

(a buff)

Hornet (RB)
– Form 1 path: reduce damage
– Level 2 Form 2: can move while casting under invisibility status
– Level 3 Form 1: the effect of “deal additional damage when it is instant cast” is changed to “deal additional damage upon crit” and increase the additional damage
– Level 5 Form 1: add instant cast condition “on stun, groggy, knock down, floated target”
– Level 5 Form 2: remove the effect of “slow enemies by 2%, max 10 stacks”.
– Level 5 Form 2: add instant cast condition “on stun, groggy, knock down target”; and “can be instant cast while moving”

( a nerft and a buff)

Throwing Chestnut (F)
– Level 2 Form 2: add effect – dispel the guard of enemies within the AOE, and render them to use guard skills.
– Level 3 Form 2: add effect – reset the CD of Hornet (RB) upon use. Render enemies unable to use charging skill for 6sec.

(a buff)

horn Tendril (2)
– Base skill, Level 1 Form 1: CD is changed to 18sec

(24 to 18 buff)

Tiger Dragon Nyance (C)
– Level 3 Form 1: the trigger condition for additional damage is changed to “when Chestnut Burr (4), Throwing Chestnut (F) hit enemies”

(Another buff)

Uppercut (V)
– CD is changed to 18sec

Launch Bomb (V)
– Level 5 Form 3: the trigger condition for additional damage is changed to “when Chestnut Burr (4), Throwing Chestnut (F) hit enemies”

another buff

Cheer (Z)
– Base, Level 1 Form 1: HP recovery is changed from 20% to 30%
– Level 2 Form 1: HP recovery is change from 40% To 60%

inmortal cat

Pounce (TAB)
– cat approachs the target faster

faster cat

i dont see the nerft in the summoner

2 minutes ago, Yochy said:

summoner nerft? xD
Rose (LB)
– Increase the damage of base skill (same as the original Level 1 Form 1)
– Level 2 Form 1: the effect of “increase projectile speed” is shifted to Level 1 Form 1
– Level 3 Form 1: the effect of “increase the speed of successive casting” is shifted to Level 2 Form 1
– Level 4 Form 1: the effect of “Counter Piercing” is shifted to Level 3 Form 1
– Level 5 Form 1: the effect of “Generate 1 additional MP upon crit” is shifted to Level 4 Form 1
– Level 5 Form 1: the effect of “Sunflower (RB) or Big Sunflower (RB) can be cast without MP upon crit” is removed.
– Form 2 path: new skill path with earth elemental
– Level 4 Form 2: increase damage
– Level 5 Form 2: Sunflower (RB) or Big Sunflower (RB) can be cast without MP upon crit
– Form 3 path: the original Form 2 path is changed to Form  path

(that is a buff)

Awakened Rose (LB)
– Remove the effect of “reduce the CD of Chestnut Burr (4), Throwing Chestnut (F)”
– Add effect: Big Sunflower (RB) can be used upon hit.

(Again buff)

Cat’s Gratitude (F)
– CD is changed to 10min
– The revived party member has a 10minute resist to Revival Skill from CPR of Summoner and Lotus of Soul Fighter.
– The revived party member can resist 1 x damage and abnormal status in 5sec.
– Hp recovered upon revival is changed from 50% to 100%.

(a buff)

Hornet (RB)
– Form 1 path: reduce damage
– Level 2 Form 2: can move while casting under invisibility status
– Level 3 Form 1: the effect of “deal additional damage when it is instant cast” is changed to “deal additional damage upon crit” and increase the additional damage
– Level 5 Form 1: add instant cast condition “on stun, groggy, knock down, floated target”
– Level 5 Form 2: remove the effect of “slow enemies by 2%, max 10 stacks”.
– Level 5 Form 2: add instant cast condition “on stun, groggy, knock down target”; and “can be instant cast while moving”

( a nerft and a buff)

Throwing Chestnut (F)
– Level 2 Form 2: add effect – dispel the guard of enemies within the AOE, and render them to use guard skills.
– Level 3 Form 2: add effect – reset the CD of Hornet (RB) upon use. Render enemies unable to use charging skill for 6sec.

(a buff)

horn Tendril (2)
– Base skill, Level 1 Form 1: CD is changed to 18sec

(24 to 18 buff)

Tiger Dragon Nyance (C)
– Level 3 Form 1: the trigger condition for additional damage is changed to “when Chestnut Burr (4), Throwing Chestnut (F) hit enemies”

(Another buff)

Uppercut (V)
– CD is changed to 18sec

Launch Bomb (V)
– Level 5 Form 3: the trigger condition for additional damage is changed to “when Chestnut Burr (4), Throwing Chestnut (F) hit enemies”

another buff

Cheer (Z)
– Base, Level 1 Form 1: HP recovery is changed from 20% to 30%
– Level 2 Form 1: HP recovery is change from 40% To 60%

inmortal cat

Pounce (TAB)
– cat approachs the target faster

faster cat

i dont see the nerft in the summoner

I am not saying they are nerfed I am saying from that you posted I don't see the nerf people have claimed. 

Archived