PvP is DOA, guess we wait for BD....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Solareus said:

why release the game then ?

Hey why did you buy iPhone five when new one is coming out next year. Why you buy 2015 ford when the 2016 one is coming. 

Why  did you play close beta when you know you gotta restart in open beta..I mean really..

On 1/29/2016 at 0:51 PM, 839031_1452550100 said:

This games PvP is already dead 2 weeks in......

The reason being that all the top players are one class.....although I am sure many of these players are good, the class is just plain OP in Arena.

I hit 1900+ rating and the last 9 duels I have had have been all different summoners. It's literally ALL you see at the higher ranks because they are nearly unbeatable.

I just rerolled into one and am currently 13-0 at the lower brackets, but don't see it changing much.

The fact that our cats continue to fight even while we are CC'd, provide a targeting wall to hide behind making it so skill cant hit us, and allow us to just run around flailing our arms trying to make the fight last forever because while im doing that without even having to press buttons my cat is killing my opponent, just makes us unstoppable.

Yes, I have beat them before. But the fact that a total noob can almost kill and experienced player just because they are playing a Summoner, and the fact that a skilled summoner is literally unkillable to any other class, does not make fore good PvP.

Guess we all move to Black Desert in 2 months :P.

See you there!

Please just leave the game now and the good players won't be seeing you anywhere.

Archived