name of best soul shield for blade master lvl 45

Dalapie

Just now, WinAllDay said:

There are two options. One is focused on damage, the other is focused on Def/HP:

1. Moonwater Area (Misty Woods Faction Merchant) Def/HP
  2. Blackram Supply Shield (Blackram Supply) Crit

thx alot  :) cant get into blackram supply yet :P need dokum weapon upgrade and its so expensive to upgrade now :S my weapon requires 2 gold to upgrade fram hijaki 

Just now, Dalapie said:

thx alot  :) cant get into blackram supply yet :P need dokum weapon upgrade and its so expensive to upgrade now :S my weapon requires 2 gold to upgrade fram hijaki 

You don't need them. You can just go to the place and find a party there. Its only needed for cross-server dungeons.

10 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

any1 knows ? and where to get it i wanna be dpser like huge dps

You better get Moonwater Arena Soul Shield, and wait for Bloody Shark Harbor at Februry 10th, and farm ur Soulshield there, it's the best Soulshield for DPS at lvl 45.

Just now, EasleyRR said:

You better get Moonwater Arena Soul Shield, and wait for Bloody Shark Harbor at Februry 10th, and farm ur Soulshield there, it's the best Soulshield for DPS at lvl 45.

do you mean full set or mix with something else?

Just now, Elvenmad said:

here everything you need:  http://bns.endgame.pk/soul_shields/

Although  Mushin Tower out in less than 2 weeks, were the best Shileds will drop

i've just heard that its so insanely hard to get those soul shield from moonwater arena and blackram. i mean you need a good upgraded weapon or alot of insignia farming for moonwater arena trying to farm gold so i can upgrade my weapon up but its starts to cost around 2 gold to upgrade and moonstone transformation thingy cost around 6 gold on AH

Just now, Dalapie said:

i've just heard that its so insanely hard to get those soul shield from moonwater arena and blackram. i mean you need a good upgraded weapon or alot of insignia farming for moonwater arena

Not really. At least moonwater farming is dead easy if you join a group. Just do some damage to both bosses when they appear and let the group do the rest.

2 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

i've just heard that its so insanely hard to get those soul shield from moonwater arena and blackram. i mean you need a good upgraded weapon or alot of insignia farming for moonwater arena

What?  I have full epic (purple) Blackram shileds they random drop from bosses in Blackram 24 man, some epic some blue its rng

Blue moonwater ones you can get from the NPC next to the wheel in Hogshead Hamlet, epic ones come from PVP tokens

8 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

do you mean full set or mix with something else?

U can mix with 3 pieces from Mushin Bopae, Pieces 5,7 and 8 usually gives a great bonusses, or maybe if Mushin Bopae comes with right status, u can use it's whole set... Others servers has random stats at it... Thats why i mention BSH as better, but lets wait and see how Mushin Bopae will be. ;)

5 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

What?  I have full epic (purple) Blackram shileds they random drop from bosses in Blackram 24 man, some epic some blue its rng

Blue moonwater ones you can get from the NPC next to the wheel in Hogshead Hamlet, epic ones come from PVP tokens

Not the Blue moonwater he's talking about...  We talking about Moonwater Arena, located in faction area at Misty Woods, but i have to say that those are more focused to PvP...Does not give a good Crit rate, but u can use Dokumo bopae to enchant it...

At least it's what i did, got the whole set and enchanted it, and will waiting for BSH and Mushin to see which one is better(bet on BSH).

6 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

U can mix with 3 pieces from Mushin Bopae, Pieces 5,7 and 8 usually gives a great bonusses, or maybe if Mushin Bopae comes with right status, u can use it's whole set... Others servers has random stats at it... Thats why i mention BSH as better, but lets wait and see how Mushin Bopae will be. ;)

Agree although on RU and CN Mushin droped 2 sets in total and 'best' set was mix of God of War and spiral labrynth at least for PVE, so it kind of depends what you want the Shields for PVP or PVE, but its not too hard to get both sets.

But in all honesty I would not be worrying too much about Shields, either PoH or Moonwater is fine for now, we got so much content coming very soon what ever you use you will be changing very soon 

Just now, Elvenmad said:

Agree although on RU and CN Mushin droped 2 sets in total and 'best' set was mix of God of War and spiral labrynth at least for PVE, so it kind of depends what you want the Shields for PVP or PVE, but its not too hard to get both sets.

That too, u can farm both sets, since u can add a 2nd set and switch it in any case.

Archived