ETA on fix for the mail system?

KingOFmambo

Its bad enough that we (non premium members) cant mail other players..

but the thing is that so far we cant even mail our own toons on the same account..

how are we supposed to do crafting when its limited to only 2 clans at a time.. and every time u change it resets your experience points?

i cant mail the mats between my 2 toons so i pretty much cant progress in the crafting..

unless this is exactly what NCSoft wanted.. just to screw over all the non premium people.. why not make the game buy2play instead??

1 minute ago, KingOFmambo said:

Its bad enough that we (non premium members) cant mail other players..

but the thing is that so far we cant even mail our own toons on the same account..

how are we supposed to do crafting when its limited to only 2 clans at a time.. and every time u change it resets your experience points?

i cant mail the mats between my 2 toons so i pretty much cant progress in the crafting..

unless this is exactly what NCSoft wanted.. just to screw over all the non premium people.. why not make the game buy2play instead??

You can only use mail if you have charged NC on your account (not spent, but just charged, I believe).

Something something bot protection.

Just now, Enhance said:

You can only use mail if you have charged NC on your account (not spent, but just charged, I believe).

Something something bot protection.

yeah, thats to mail other people, but the customer service said that you could mail your own toons within the same account even without charging.. but this is not possible so far..

1 minute ago, KingOFmambo said:

yeah, thats to mail other people, but the customer service said that you could mail your own toons within the same account even without charging.. but this is not possible so far..

1 minute ago, YukiNagato said:

Gotcha, noted, thanks.

6 minutes ago, KingOFmambo said:

how are we supposed to do crafting when its limited to only 2 clans at a time.. and every time u change it resets your experience points

uhh... buying materials from market...?

---

or just make another dummy account, level it to 16 or so, choose another crafting profession...

then trade with your main account...

actually, forget this... you'll need 2 pc to do this... ~~

Just now, Engete said:

uhh... buying materials from market...?

---

or just make another dummy account, level it to 16 or so, choose another crafting profession...

then trade with your main account...

actually, forget this... you'll need 2 pc to do this... ~~

well... yeah if i wasnt trying to actually profit from crafting.. i would blow all my gold on buying overpriced crafted stuff from the marketplace.. lol

and yeah.. i have 2 accounts.. but not 2 computers.. lol

Archived