Shy's Chibi Requests

shyprince

Hello I'm Shy, I'm pretty bored so I figured I'd make my first post here and get a few things to draw while I'm at it. 

Here's one I just finished of my Lyn:

5867ORX.png

(I love Lyn so you have a better chance with them)

I'll do a few of these 

I also livestream and might be streaming today. If anyone is interested in that I can post a link in here when I start

Edit:

Everyone is so cute I'm not going to put a limit on how many I want to do

I don't know how detailed you want to go, but I hope these references are good enough in case you want to give him a try!

- His ponytail and feet are supposed to turn black like his ears and tail, and also having some black dots near (like with the ears and tail).
- He's got long, sharp, black nails on both his feet and hands, and pointy fangs.
- He's a rather two-faced person, often acting all cute and innocent in front of the ladies, but in reality, he's a really snarky person and often a bit of a jerk.

18op6o.jpg

9fur2u.jpg

nxt4b6.jpg

Oh gosh so cute <3

I would like to request my Summoner and my bf's LBM :3

Chibify us please! (tho that bubblegum LBM I made is already so chibi @_@)

I'd appreciate if you can draw us together in 1 picture :3

Thank you in advance!

OoRMhYu.jpg

oGGrwVX.jpg

aVDWBRj.jpg

38 minutes ago, Tokei said:

Nooo all the slots are already taken ;; I love your drawing style, can I follow you on deviantart/tumblr wherever you are? 

Slots aren't full just yet! I haven't picked past my first one yet, feel free to leave a ref and see if you get picked. I might do more then I said cause everyone is super cute. I'm still in the process of getting my art tumblr and DA up and going. It's been a while since I've posted somewhere. For now I occasionally post sketchy stuff on Simple-cactusart.tumblr.com my DA doesn't have anything on it right now but its http://shy-prince.deviantart.com/

I had a little mishap with my tablet cord breaking today, but my friend has a spare. She just brought it to me so I haven't been able to get any finished sadly. 

4 minutes ago, shyprince said:

@900976_1452550663

I hope this is okay. Its a bit rushed haha I decided to do both of yours because they are really cute.

mdFBzNq.png

(sorry it took a bit longer than expected. I'm about half way through another one)

owao OMGGGGGGGG -crying-

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

aaaa no I didn't mind you taking your time at all, your doing these for free out of the kindness of your heart so ofc I didn't mind,

I didn't even think you would pick me aaaa I'm so happy thank you so much ! 

8 hours ago, shyprince said:

would you mind giving me a front view of this outfit. I tried to track one down but I don't know what the name is

Just got home, I'll edit this post in a sec with a couple views for you!

0PqtI57.jpg

P1raHM9.jpg

It's the one that drops in Blackram 24 man if that helps

Archived