Assassin vs Summoner and Destroyer

Bellumi

Hey you guys I'm currently a lvl 33 Assassin Gold rank in pvp. I recently found a way to beat the Kings/Queens of CC FM. (Because thy were kicking my ass XD) but now I have a new problem in the form of destroyers and summoners. Don't get me wrong I'm not sayin they are op because EVERY class has faults with them, but I am asking on tips on how to fight them. I try different things like for the summoner I try to take out the cat but when I do, I don't have enough hp to finish the summoner. If I attack the summoner, the cat jumps in the way. The destroyer is a different story... their gap closing stun and their spin gets me. I guess I'm not timing it right or something?.

Uhm i fight them in DPS score mostly of the time, Try to use poison landmind all day, since they have pretty low def as we do as well, just keep urself stealth all the time vs Destroyers while you fight them, I know is hard but there is no other way, try to stun them and go with hp regen comp in ur smoke grenade and ur 5hit skill. 8Sorry I dont know the skills name still)

might not be much help as I play summoner but sins that usually get me when they mostly keep steathing (counters n shiz) as well as that attack from stack lighting thing or w/e they produces the sparks on attack they ethier do this to my pet then me or just go for me. I find that hard to counter as a summoner

Assassin's best friend is their invisibility. As long as you can stay invisible Summoners can't do anything to you as most of their skill requires a target (Even the cat). You should focus on the summoner, as the cat would be near useless when you're invisible.

I am not a arena fan but i do it each day for the daily quests for it, i ma level 38 i think, i have not meet destroyer in arena yet, but summoners i have, and so fare best way i deal with em is to stay stealth and deal with the cat first, and then the caster after or the damn cat gets in the way, summoner is also the hardest class i have to deal with in open world where i do 99% of my killing.

do not hit dandelion
Sometimes it is good idea to kill the cat first - depending on the opponent. nevere ever hit the cat while it is curled.
When you see giant flower on your back - use invis with caution - this thing will get you out of stealth. If there is a few meters beetween you and the summoner - SS and RMB the *cricket* away. this way you can break the targeting and the flower will come off early. usually the cat will charge right after this - perfect time to press 2. 
Summoners have a ways so break our stealth, but not very much immedeate hard CC. so RMB+F from stealth is pretty safe way to whittle down the cat/summoner.
Put 2 points in your flashbang (TAB) and use it ONLY when the cat will be atop of you. you will avoid tons of damage this way.

Playing against spin to win class is easy, just get smokescreen that give you 10 sec stealth and wait till they stop spinning ( out of Chi?) then start setting up combo. As sin I believe Summoner are the major threat to us due to aoe Poison field which will unstealth sin >.< so i would get a Freeze Bomb to freeze the cat or cyclone it for 30 sec sleep?

Against summoner try to go full resist build.

lotus escape stage 3 (can be used when stunned for example)

lotus fury either keep it at stage 1 for the resistance during use only or got for stage 3 for the extra resistance second after usage. handy when you get health drained.
I like to keep stealth on stage 1 or dependently how good the opponent is add stage 2 for stealth escape from grabs of the cat.
Venom Swarm and Sneak Attack(kunai throw) are basic skills that will help you a reduce your targets defensive skills use and movement speed.
If needed you can level up your landmine to stage 2 so it gets an movement speed debuff too, sometimes i do prefer the frost mine since it give you time for your cooldowns.

shadow slash with knockdown affect and use remaining points to get smokescreen (preferred stealth 10 seconds)

try testing out the first round to bum rush the cat of the summoner if it uses full resist skill on the cat it means they know how to effectively multitask with his cat.
so those are like matches that will be tough as hell. do not falter try to find an opening when in stealth use lightning rod to stun them both and do some dmg.
if they are that close that they can be hit with an landmine do it but it knocks them down giving you time to back-flip --> turning leaf on one of them and shadow dash for stealth  stance again for 6 seconds to revise your next combo move.
Do take careful notice when the cat launches on you since you can easily use decoy stance to get back into stealth stance that way.

It will take time to learn to fight against them and mistakes will be made during this process, so prepare to rage a few times too :)

Against Destroyers i do not have a full based strategy yet but working on it, usually i would go for knockdown since it's the only status ailment that really works well on them.
Stealth remaining is like almost not possible since they'll just jump or use vacuum spin to break your stealth.
So other then knockdown and careful positioning, still working on it.

Archived