Destroyer PvP video (1900~~rating)

Niklas1830

Heyo, I fugred I post this here and see what you all say. Usally I do mostly guides for blade and soul. but latley I had some nice moments in arena at around platinum rating (1860-1950)!

Here are a few clips from the session! I hope you all enjoy. Please do say feedback , good or bad I want it all!

38 minutes ago, gjojo said:

I don't know much about destroyer but i guess you could work on the speed of your animation canceling during your dps combo. Look at this destroyer wrecking 70% of Jaesungs hp in like 4 seconds.  https://youtu.be/p_bhAAJkixg?t=1018

He mentions that the destroyer is one of the best destroyer in Korea but, isn't pro yet because of his age lol.

10 minutes ago, iTzEnes said:

"Only 10k with 1 skill oh dude u are pro show me more powerness"

Well it's smash, you spec into it with 3 points deals more damage while target is stunned . I usally just chain it up with my stuncombo into fury. However All thses games where recorded in one session. I played about 40 games yday at around 1900 rating. I think around 34 of those games was vs summoner. So I had to pick what I had^^ 

5 hours ago, jul28lol said:

Until 1500 i played easily but to go gold, i have some difficulties because i'm always counter or CC and i can't do anything. When i say anything it's very anything ^^

It just takes time to figure it out, once you do figure it out you will gain rating :)

good plays but your opponents seems to suck, i main des and when i played against sin he just used his bomb  web poison and electricity combo, go in stealth, run away, wait for cooldowns, rinse and repeat and thats destros weakness they dont have enough mobility

7 hours ago, ferriswheels said:

good plays but your opponents seems to suck, i main des and when i played against sin he just used his bomb  web poison and electricity combo, go in stealth, run away, wait for cooldowns, rinse and repeat and thats destros weakness they dont have enough mobility

it's fairly hard for the sin to perma stleath if you know how the counters work. but I agree. destro do lack a bit mobility.

Watching this makes me so noob. I don't use LMB-RMB ani cancel attack at all. Maybe only galeforce when I forget and enter with PVE build. I mostly rely on my Q red spin to deal dmg, and other than that just stomp, x and try keep that guy cc'd.

1 hour ago, Lovele said:

Watching this makes me so noob. I don't use LMB-RMB ani cancel attack at all. Maybe only galeforce when I forget and enter with PVE build. I mostly rely on my Q red spin to deal dmg, and other than that just stomp, x and try keep that guy cc'd.

It's all good tho ;)

Archived