Blade dancers

Edstyles

Im an assassin and well my main problem are blade dancers is there a way to beat them? xD i try to get around the fact that they are almost immune to cc.

I try to not go into their face and meele them , instead i try to go with just avoidong their spin in stealth and their blade that gives them resistance.

To me it seems like even if certain classes are hard, they are beateable , but they Blade Dancer I just cant figure out how to counter.

Can any1 explain what to do agaisnt them?

Blade Dancers aren't thaaaat bad but they are still a challenge for sins. 

You have the upperhand once you counter pentaslash with your own "pentaslash" and once you can dodge the grab or escape out of it. 

If you get grabbed and can't avoid getting hit by the blade in your neck you are in a very bad spot. 

The only op ability of a blade dancer is literally the grab - the other kits can get countered pretty well. 

1 minute ago, Edstyles said:

Oh right that projectyle they do? But it travels so fast cant ss that fast enough me thinks. If the stupid key didnt need to be pressed several times before it works , then it could possibly work xD

Deal with it.

Killing 0.5 star classes is try hard time.

Sins are the bane of my BD but i set my build up for healing myself solo running dungeons ect if i can't hit them to heal i drop pretty damn fast aslo just started the game with no clue so put points in skills without looking long term might need to reset skills for pvp.

I can go from 50% hp to 100% in a few moves if they all land which for pve and even in tag matches actually works out really well a few times i've been the last one standing vs 2 or 3 and won because i could heal up.

But i guess player skill and knowledge of each class vs your own class only comes with time.  

Hey Edstyles.

I am a Blade dancer and i usually have an easy time vs Assasins because they do major mistakes. Here are some tips.

NEVER use your tab escape for force grip. The most important thing vs assasins as a lbm is your force grib into lightning rod. You cant avoid it so stop wasting your tab.

IF you happen to have the lightning rod debuff and you wasted your tab to escape force grip i can 100-0 you in seconds.

I dont know the skill but most Assasins go invis behind you at the beginning of the match. I can simply stand still and press my V - Dual strike to pull you out of invis into an air combo -> force grip -> lightning rod. DO NOT DO THAT.

Dont waste to much time being invisible. I know you wont attack me right away so i usually waste 2 spins to eventually parry you. After that i wait a little and then try to counter your bodyswap with an i-frame. Pretty easy huh :P.

4 hours ago, Edstyles said:

the video didnt show me much but that the assassin get destroyed :D . Sure he did a good job , but tiny *cricket* ups and it went to hell very quick.

That's pretty much the assassin class in a whole.

Tiny mistakes will cost your life, you have to play excellently and almost kite everyone. (Until you see the moment available to do some dmg)

Against LBM you should play for time, sometimes I like to use a sustain heal build, sometimes I just play normal. Depends on the LBM skill.

A lot of times in this match up, I can find plenty of time to sit in my smoke nade(If I decided to keep it) and heal.

VS really good LBM/BM/KFM/SMN your not going to be in the best position. Stop focusing on killing them right away, and focus on using your skills to keep your hp bar full.

YOU CAN NOT SECURE THE KILL on many good classes. YOU CAN ONLY harass them and win with dmg.(Not counting major mistakes, build difference, or inexperience)

42 minutes ago, Liyan said:

Hey Edstyles.

I am a Blade dancer and i usually have an easy time vs Assasins because they do major mistakes. Here are some tips.

NEVER use your tab escape for force grip. The most important thing vs assasins as a lbm is your force grib into lightning rod. You cant avoid it so stop wasting your tab.

IF you happen to have the lightning rod debuff and you wasted your tab to escape force grip i can 100-0 you in seconds.

I dont know the skill but most Assasins go invis behind you at the beginning of the match. I can simply stand still and press my V - Dual strike to pull you out of invis into an air combo -> force grip -> lightning rod. DO NOT DO THAT.

Dont waste to much time being invisible. I know you wont attack me right away so i usually waste 2 spins to eventually parry you. After that i wait a little and then try to counter your bodyswap with an i-frame. Pretty easy huh :P.

In my case I end my force chocke whit drain which gives me stun and that lets me do my air combo, so I would say its not a best tip. Best advice would be is to pay attention to skill use and effects and than if you cant win first game try different strats in other game. 

Archived