Crash after character selection

CharlieGunz

As soon as I finish selecting my char, I crash EXACTLY half way through the loading screen.

looks like my adventures end here

repairing does not work

disabling services doesn't work either

no luck with re-installation 

etc

q0GcW4q.png

After crashing the 2 active programs seems to linger around and i have to manually delete those 2 before trying again~

6 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hi all, we've noticed some issues with Razer services causing new crashes after this week's patch. More info on what can be done to fix this can be found here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563. If that doesn't alleviate the crashing problems, please put in a Support Ticket so that our team can help you out.

Yaviey, we should be concern about the constant crashes trying to fix this? i dont wanna get flaged by gameguard just for a software compatibiliy issue.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2016 at 0:49 AM, CharlieGunz said:

As soon as I finish selecting my char, I crash EXACTLY half way through the loading screen.

looks like my adventures end here

repairing does not work

disabling services doesn't work either

no luck with re-installation 

etc

q0GcW4q.png

After crashing the 2 active programs seems to linger around and i have to manually delete those 2 before trying again~

On 1/29/2016 at 0:54 AM, Yaviey said:

Hi all, we've noticed some issues with Razer services causing new crashes after this week's patch. More info on what can be done to fix this can be found here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563. If that doesn't alleviate the crashing problems, please put in a Support Ticket so that our team can help you out.

This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel.

[OK]

Hello, I am trying to log in after been away from the game a few months, I am having the same issue and after coming across this post. I tried editing the file to change it and I get this message.  Anything can be done? Or should I send a ticket.

Cheers

Archived