Opinions on Assassin in PVE?

Fragnance

Assassins are amazing dps. When I farm brightstone I have 341 attack power and I suck but I usually have aggro on bosses (tanking as assassin is no fun lol) but, it means your outputting most damage usually. 

Though KFM and BM should do their best to hold aggro :(

They can also stealth party if people stack on them, this usually doesn't matter (at least in dungeons we have now). And on top of that assassins are one of the best if not the best to solo PVE content on. You can stealth constantly when fighting which basically means your attacking the whole time and the enemies aren't attacking you (if you are doing it right). 

Downside is you are super squishy. 

Also you can check your ping by using your Windows task manager, there's other ways of doing it as well (just not in game i don't think). 

39 minutes ago, Mew said:

Assassins are amazing dps. When I farm brightstone I have 341 attack power and I suck but I usually have aggro on bosses (tanking as assassin is no fun lol) but, it means your outputting most damage usually. 

Though KFM and BM should do their best to hold aggro :(

They can also stealth party if people stack on them, this usually doesn't matter (at least in dungeons we have now). And on top of that assassins are one of the best if not the best to solo PVE content on. You can stealth constantly when fighting which basically means your attacking the whole time and the enemies aren't attacking you (if you are doing it right). 

Downside is you are super squishy. 

Also you can check your ping by using your Windows task manager, there's other ways of doing it as well (just not in game i don't think). 

Can you please explain how I can use Windows Task Manager to check my ping or refer me to a page that explains it? 

6 minutes ago, Lermoran said:

Can you please explain how I can use Windows Task Manager to check my ping or refer me to a page that explains it? 

1> Hit Crtl+Alt+Delete, Select "Start Task Manager"
2>Select the "Performance" Tab and hit the "Resource Monitor..." button
3>In the Resource Monitor window, select "Network" tab. 

4>In the "TCP Connections", look for NClauncher while you're running the game.

Just now, Mew said:

1> Hit Crtl+Alt+Delete, Select "Start Task Manager"
2>Select the "Performance" Tab and hit the "Resource Monitor..." button
3>In the Resource Monitor window, select "Network" tab. 

4>In the "TCP Connections", look for NClauncher while you're running the game.

Thank you! :)

Archived