1x1 arena fly hack (cheat) - summoner

Fenk

This is hardly something that matters in terms of the name and shame since the guy just made the character to exploit and doesn't hide it. Name and shame exists so innocent people do not get blamed for hacking or other such things, this is a VERY obvious case. The guy is called exploit ffs.

I'm running into the same issue now, and I keep ending up against summoners, so I just quit Arena for now. I'm not sure how to do it, so I don't know if it's just a bug on the opponent's end combined with how the targeting works or if they really are in the air. On another note, if we have video evidence of it, no one really cares if the name is given away. Due to how this appears to operate on the other person's end, it's easy to tell if they are trying to do it or not.

9 minutes ago, Fenk said:

Name and shame - what does it mean? Where are my videos?

Thats pretty much common rule in any forum. It means that you cant say name of any person in public w/o that persons agreement. Even if its for reasons like this. Just like NC guy said - use support ticket to report it.

50 minutes ago, TerraDraco said:

Thats pretty much common rule in any forum. It means that you cant say name of any person in public w/o that persons agreement. Even if its for reasons like this. Just like NC guy said - use support ticket to report it.

Lol. Never heard.

Archived