Asking for nerfs

Goreshade

...is an utter waste of time. Regardless how you feel about a class, whether or not you are accurate, is ENTIRELY POINTLESS. This game has existed for years in foreign markets, and is following that patch/balance path, and that's it. How much YOU personally dislike Sin/Destro/Summoner/FM/LBM has no bearing on how they'll be balanced at 50.

So please, stop wasting everyone's time and cluttering the boards with whiny posts. Learn what you can to thrive in the current balance patch, and wait patiently for 50 to come.

only class I have issues with is Summoners, that one skill they have, their counter is really annoying. they're invulnerable and invisible and do not have any movement constrictions. In the heat of battle its hard to notice, though now i'm more aware of it and its caused me to win a few battles but thats a few compared to my lossess against them. Just seems like an unfair skill cause they counter you and run as far away from as much as possible and you're stuck running slowly to them. 

After that, I have no problem at all with them, I can dps the cat down farely quickly and the summoner isn't much trouble. its just that skill, I just felt its too much of a good escape skill when you can't even hit them, I feel its abit unfair. I mean even Assassins can get hit out of their stealth.

10 minutes ago, Chewma said:

Tip: when you see our right hand in the air with a wheat in it, don't attack. It's a counter..

This, it's a pretty obvious animation and you'll quickly get accustomed to spotting it if you are looking for it. No different than watching out for Assassin counter. 

Archived