I realy start to HATE this game !!!!!!

Djudai

First of all.......the goldspammers.

Second of all.......when i log over to another char it get disconect......this wasn't a problem before the update.

The game is fun but the problems r getting real anoying atm.

Hope you gone fix it soon

The log in server is most pathetic thing....wait 5 minutes to get to your characters...wait 5 min to get to the game...and no my machine is top tier and I have 200 mbps fiber :D

And yeah most of the time if you try to re-log to diff character it kick you from the game with some error...

And now they even change the Private massage chat to some annoying thing.

Just now, Seemslegit said:

Start supporting the company , so they can hire more people to fix it .

If you aren't premium go ahead and buy it now , go !

That's a bit contraintuitive thing to do. If you see the game full of bots and get technical troubles the last thing that will cross your mind in spending money in the game.

3 minutes ago, Seemslegit said:

Start supporting the company , so they can hire more people to fix it .

If you aren't premium go ahead and buy it now , go !

you do realise NCsoft make a shit ton of money and yet are incompetent and not able to fix issues everybody with 1% of intelligence would of told them was a problem before they launched.

also you support a company that deserves and does well not a company that has done nothing to prove to me they can actually do anything so why should people waste money on a company that has been in the MMO industry for so long and yet has no idea how to do basic stuff.

3 minutes ago, ShadowRaiden said:

you do realise NCsoft make a shit ton of money and yet are incompetent and not able to fix issues everybody with 1% of intelligence would of told them was a problem before they launched.

also you support a company that deserves and does well not a company that has done nothing to prove to me they can actually do anything so why should people waste money on a company that has been in the MMO industry for so long and yet has no idea how to do basic stuff.

If you don't have the money to support them , just admit it .

Stop beating around the bush .

Just now, Seemslegit said:

If you don't have the money to support them , just admit it .

Stop beating around the bush .

plenty of money to support them if i felt they deserved the money.

spent £100's on games heck i just recently spent £500 on PoE because the developers actually deserve the money for the good jobs they do.

Archived