My EXP so far as a JBM

SkanMLL

Summoner= AUTOLOSE literally only won ONE fight and the person was standing next to their cat the WHOLE FIGHT.

Destroyer=  Do they have 3 buttons on their keyboard?  Can they Spin, Grab, and jump to stun you?  GG YOU LOSE

Force Master= Most of the time I actually find these guys pretty easy, I can block most their attacks pull them to me and do a strong combo on them.

other BMS= Not too bad you know skill vs skill here

Blade Dancers:  Most of the time I can beat these guys unless they use that whole blade spinning around you while holding you doing half your life without being able to counter

Assassins= Do they have any idea how to play their class? No? You win .. Yes?  You lose. 

Honestly, PVP has been a VERY frustrating experience for me, I just don't do anywhere near enough damage to kill anyone and a NUMBER of bugs just kill me so hard.  The #1 bug, for whatever reason sometimes my character will get stuck facing a direction, this happens the most vs force masters when they freeze you with ice, and you cant even turn to block the other direction, so for 15 seconds you're literally sitting there just getting DESTROYED without being able to do anything about it.  This happened to me once vs another blade master as well I really don't know what causes it...

If you knew what I was referring to youd know it was a bug.  I know the spell freezes you in place, im talking about a camera bug where it doesnt let you move your character, this happens even after the freeze is over with

58 minutes ago, SkanMLL said:

If you knew what I was referring to youd know it was a bug.  I know the spell freezes you in place, im talking about a camera bug where it doesnt let you move your character, this happens even after the freeze is over with

I have indeed had this happen to me as well, after being free from root and already doing my thing the camera is still very rarely locked into place. 

1 hour ago, SkanMLL said:

Any root abilties (from FM and Summ) will lock your camera in place. Not a bug, its intended.

Alt+Right click to turn camera while rooted.

Its really annoying that it happens like that.

but IMO its a feature, if not then why does my SS break it?

also, without that I would beat Force masters with AFK, his only hope is to continue to lock me in a direction I can not attack him from even after stealthing and being invincible and still unable to move my character just standing in place looking retarded until I can SS out of it

Its a L2p problem. 

with your statement you proven yourself to be too arrogant to even learn how to pvp. 

I failed agienst summoners when i started out as destroyer. Because i didn´t understand them. I watched matches. i learned. I rek summoners now, Of course i still get outplayed and what not. but I have the upper hand. 

Gold is average 1v1- 3v3. so if you below gold you below average. dont bother.

3 minutes ago, Carsten said:

Its a L2p problem. 

with your statement you proven yourself to be too arrogant to even learn how to pvp. 

I failed agienst summoners when i started out as destroyer. Because i didn´t understand them. I watched matches. i learned. I rek summoners now, Of course i still get outplayed and what not. but I have the upper hand. 

Gold is average 1v1- 3v3. so if you below gold you below average. dont bother.

If you ask summoners what classes beat them, they will tell you destroyers and FM.  So you play a class that regularly beats summoners and figured out how to beat them.  Good Job bro.  Keep pressing your literally 3 buttons to win your fights (Spin, Grab, Jump stun) because thats all you need. 

well lets take a different case, I struggle agienst KFM. I spared a guy for 3 hours, trying all sorts of compo, skill test,counter and alike.  I put some effort into trying and get better. 
I don´t just QQ i don´t know what they doing but i dont win ! NERF... 

If you wish to be  a happy little newb you could reroll summoner, they are marked as easy and doesn´t require same insight. 

All classes has good matches and bad.  Should we buff classes that struggles agienst you?

1 minute ago, Carsten said:

well lets take a different case, I struggle agienst KFM. I spared a guy for 3 hours, trying all sorts of compo, skill test,counter and alike.  I put some effort into trying and get better. 
I don´t just QQ i don´t know what they doing but i dont win ! NERF... 

If you wish to be  a happy little newb you could reroll summoner, they are marked as easy and doesn´t require same insight. 

All classes has good matches and bad.  Should we buff classes that struggles agienst you?

So, first of all, a lot of assumptions there.  I PVPed for 8 straight hours tonight, some classes are frustrating but beatable (KFM, LBM, FM, ASN)  but other classes no matter how many times I played against them it was the same story.   It doesn't matter if I target the cat first or the summoner first.  Summoners have THREE escapes from stun, you know how many I have? ONE.  ON A 45 SECOND COOLDOWN.   I never called for anything to get nerfed but its pretty clear on these forums a very popular opinion is that summoners are really strong right now but apparently next patch it gets evened out.  Your destroyers are equally annoying literally your spin causes people to get stunned and deflects attacks.  Shit doesn't even hurt its like being killed with a *cricket* spoon but it doesnt matter because every stun I send your way gets deflected and if I try to block you just grab me, if I try to back off for a second I get jumped on.  So have fun with your equally OP class.

5 minutes ago, SkanMLL said:

So, first of all, a lot of assumptions there.  I PVPed for 8 straight hours tonight, some classes are frustrating but beatable (KFM, LBM, FM, ASN)  but other classes no matter how many times I played against them it was the same story.   It doesn't matter if I target the cat first or the summoner first.  Summoners have THREE escapes from stun, you know how many I have? ONE.  ON A 45 SECOND COOLDOWN.   I never called for anything to get nerfed but its pretty clear on these forums a very popular opinion is that summoners are really strong right now but apparently next patch it gets evened out.  Your destroyers are equally annoying literally your spin causes people to get stunned and deflects attacks.  Shit doesn't even hurt its like being killed with a *cricket* spoon but it doesnt matter because every stun I send your way gets deflected and if I try to block you just grab me, if I try to back off for a second I get jumped on.  So have fun with your equally OP class.

No acutally seems i hit the nail right on..  Yes spin can deflect.  for 0.25 sec after use.   Certain spells goes thru that. ALL classes can spec into PICERS DEFENSE?. 
You havnt done your background.. Please be quiet. You might done pvp 8 hours straight.  but what does that help if you dont know what you doing 

Its like all these downie BM and BD with their fancy air combos destroying dmg for whole party in dung and world bosses.. Spoiled brat just needa read,watch and accept fact you probly suck and get better. 

I´m bad but i´m trying to improve instead of throwing blame, I mean for me KFM vs Destroyer is so one sided. BD are really troublesome and takes long time to learn to play agienst them since they simliar in abilties with spin and alike

9 minutes ago, Carsten said:

No acutally seems i hit the nail right on..  Yes spin can deflect.  for 0.25 sec after use.   Certain spells goes thru that. ALL classes can spec into PICERS DEFENSE?. 
You havnt done your background.. Please be quiet. You might done pvp 8 hours straight.  but what does that help if you dont know what you doing 

Its like all these downie BM and BD with their fancy air combos destroying dmg for whole party in dung and world bosses.. Spoiled brat just needa read,watch and accept fact you probly suck and get better. 

I´m bad but i´m trying to improve instead of throwing blame, I mean for me KFM vs Destroyer is so one sided. BD are really troublesome and takes long time to learn to play agienst them since they simliar in abilties with spin and alike

Increases Movement Speed by 60%

Increases Movement Speed by 30% for 3 sec on Deflect

User is resistant to Slow for 3 sec on Deflect

Generates 30 Focus on Deflect

User is resistant to Stun, Daze, Knockback

Removes Snares on use

It deflects for .5 seconds, removes snares, and makes you resistant to every form of CC except for knockdown, the easiest of all CCs to get out of.

Also, it has an INSTANT cooldown, so once you deflect a skill just start over.

47 minutes ago, SkanMLL said:

Increases Movement Speed by 60%

Increases Movement Speed by 30% for 3 sec on Deflect(Parry)

User is resistant to Slow for 3 sec on Deflect(Parry)

Generates 30%Focus on Deflect

User is resistant to Stun, Daze, Knockback

Removes Snares on use

Cost 20 Focus to use.  100 focus = 5 times spin = 0   but i still dont see where it says you CANT pierce it... Oh wait.. it doesnt.. 

BD´s Spin delflect. 

It deflects for .5 seconds, removes snares, and makes you resistant to every form of CC except for knockdown, the easiest of all CCs to get out of.

Also, it has an INSTANT cooldown, so once you deflect a skill just start over.

You forget Mirror matches happen.  

Archived