So I drew my Lyn

BestWaifu

I been practicing with a style I wanna start using and for practice drew my Lyn

chiora_by_100littledreams-d9pdy4e.png

Not really that great but this was done at 4am with no sleep so yeah.

I dont know if I'll draw my other characters or do a full body yet. This was just a spur of the moment thing.

1 minute ago, BestWaifu said:

No specific name but it falls in cartoony anime style which has many different versions of itself as well.

Really? I would of classified it as cartoony abstract imo, none the less good drawing, the watermark on the character face makes it hard to admire it :/ however I understand why you did it.

I hardly post unwatermarked images on anything that isnt an art dedicated site or a forum I have been a part of for a long time or is a group of people I have known, So I'm sorry for that.

Cartoony abstract is more like this Its not just about colour popping but also the overall image, its more whimsical and usually features a lot of themes.

Depends on what Program you use.

I use Manga Studio EX 5 (Aka Clip Studio Paint) so there is already a gradient tool.

You can see my process here

And there are many other tutorials that show cell shading and even more detailed than how i shade such as this for Paint Tool Sai users

on deviant art So I recommend going to that website often. LearnManga is also a great group that shows many different styles of colouring as well.

Archived