Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

4 minutes ago, teriburgame said:

Clear your block list and start again. That's literally the only thing you can do other then log out and uninstall BnS or ignore chat completely. 

actually its TODAY! I mentioned 100+ gold spammers.... very active spamming on faction channels. it wont help anything. really need GM to kick them out. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Silverwebb said:

actually its TODAY! I mentioned 100+ gold spammers.... very active spamming on faction channels. it wont help anything. really need GM to kick them out. 

I know its TODAY! It still doesn't change that if you clear your block list you empty out a lot of the spammers that aren't spamming and have room for the new ones. Although for now it seems NCSoft has gotten it under some level of control on Old Man Cho. 

Poharan is starting to get kind of insane. Doesn't matter if you spend the couple of minutes blocking - by the time you're done, you'll be blocking the newest wave.

Definitely need some sort of auto spam-filter :| Although, honestly, not super surprised. Every single NCSoft game is like this -_- I

Enough is enough...I get home tonight to the usual flooding of chat by gold spammers....this time after blocking them all I find my block list to be full. So I deleted all 50...and started re-blocking reporting them. Guess what......THEY ARE LITERALLY RECREATING CHARACTERS FASTER THAN I CAN BLOCK...thats about all for me......YOU EITHER STOP THE SPAMMERS AND DO IT NOW OR WE ARE LEAVING. I hope thats clear....why on god's earth you have a 50 block limit in a game with 100's of gold spamming character I don't know. 

Fix it or you are going to lose a bunch of people thats it.

Hajoon here, filled my block list first 30 minutes upon character creation, and it's only on faction chat. Switched to my 34 summoner, Released all the names and filled all the block list limit in 10 minutes. Theres a new wave of spammers since this morning, and they are creating new characters every few minutes it's totally retarded now.

Well here's a better temporary solution, although I don't know if it's been used yet, but someone just makes a TS/Vent/Raidcall Group chat for the factions of each server or something like that and just spread the word that there's one. Don't know if anyone's done that yet, but if they have... I'd like to conversation with my fellow members of my faction on Yehara.

Creulean faction chat is just... well.... I block ten, ten more show up in no time... and it's just a hassle now to fill up block list, empty block list and re-block and report. I'm not sure how proactive NCsoft is being, but... this is just too insane. I don't care if they have to bring the severs down right now to apply a patch, a fix, or a update to slow them down. Some reprieve from these bots would be nice, until the bots learn how to get around that. Please... something!

We need a blocklist that is unlimited not stupidly limited to ONLY 50... That's just simply ridiculous!! I mean i spend most of my time dealing with the stupid gold spammers... In that time I could be playing and it's not even that we want the devs to deal with the gold spammers.. cause it's normal on every mmo game but the limited block list needs to go. 

Now do something about it!!

If no one bought the gold then they would go out of business real quick. Please people do not buy the gold unless you want to be the richest person on a server with no one but you and a load of bots cause thats whats going to happen if things don't change.

1 hour ago, Roda said:

Manually turning off a chat channel is not a solution to not being able to use a chat channel. :T

Also Rip Poharan crimson chat. halp gm halp.

Crimson Poh chat was pathetic BEFORE the gold spam (Filled with Alienware/Dell crap), so not a major loss anyway.

*Edit: I switched it off a while ago...

it would be nice if we could get some active GMs to monitor the chat in each server, because there are so many gold spammers... and now it's even worse because there is someone on Jiwan who I can't block no matter how many times I try... and yes there is room on my block list, I just emptied it. PLEASE HELP CHAT IS AIDS!

Hope they come out with a fix soon don't see many staying very long if cant use any type of chat. Out of all the mmo's I have played never seen spamming like this before where you block 50 and 3 minutes later another 50+ are spamming again. They need to ask managers from  Tera how they deal with spammers because it has no gold sellers spamming ever in it. maybe they should have there own gold trading on there cash store and sell it for less so others would stop because they can't sell it for as cheap. maybe have it where when you get permanent banned it auto uninstalls Blade and Soul from there computer and makes it where they cant download it again. Best way is still to add a level filter for chat so can turn off lower levels chats. It should not been free to download and should charged 50 to 60 dollars to downloaded it.

Gold Seller population is increasing because they know NCsoft is sitting on their hands doing nothing, just look at how they handled everything so far since launch.  Which is why pure F2P games are horrible when it comes to gold sellers.  Even if they get banned, it costs them nothing to just create another account and continue to spam, but if they had to pay $50 to play the game like a B2P business model and they get banned, well thats alot outa their pocket.  

Blade & Soul should have been Buy to Play.

The least they can do is REFUND any real money that people paid (subscription fees) when people decided to support the game.  REFUND the money and cancel the account. No point playing a game you can't enjoy now.  What's the point of subscribing .... ugh! Time to open up a ticket.

3 minutes ago, Amunset said:

The least they can do is REFUND any real money that people paid (subscription fees) when people decided to support the game.  REFUND the money and cancel the account. No point playing a game you can't enjoy now.  What's the point of subscribing .... ugh! Time to open up a ticket.

Right, or atleast advertise this game as singleplayer because heck, you can't even communicate with ppl due to the gold spam.  Cause really its what it feels like when you gotta have chat off, a singleplayer rpg.  Only way to communicate is only guild chat, or via ventrillo or teamspeak.  Absolutely pathetic coming from a company that has been in the gaming business for years.

I did it.

I turned off all chat channels. The game still tells me there are 300+ messages in other tabs ofc, but I just never change over.

I can't talk with anyone I meet. I can't make friends out in the world like we used to do. I just feel like I'm playing a single player game with extra NPC's.

At least I'm 100% F2P. No worries about having spent anything but time.

Archived