Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

Hello, okay that's really getting annoying, Im on EU Greenhollow server, the Faction chat is completely taken over by bots, we are done, we cant speak to each other anymore. 

I blocked 50 in less than 5 minutes and more and more messages pop so so fast.

So if i blocked 50 so fast and i keep seeing more messages i would assume the number of the bots must be the actual server population and not the players themselves.

There are ways to block the bots as i was playing an other mmo and there bots and spammers do not exist, none!

They had a prolem for a while and they fixed it right away.

Can we have a responce to this thread from a GM please? If not then im going to start "spamming" opening a new thread of that issue all day till i get one. Dont they see that they have to do something about that? Why ignoring us? This is important.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread getting too big so didn't read it all so not sure if this has been asked and not really relevant. has anyone else noticed that the spammer is the same website? I have had a look a the few screenshots and its same place on Yehara that is spamming. is it the same for everyone else. It appears this bot is just creating new accounts every minutes to spam chat with.

Forgive the caps, I was hoping to gain attention of someone who can do something about it.  We are having a bit of a crisis on Mushin with these gold sellers.  Their spam has pervasively overtaken the faction channel, something a lot of us consider primary source of chat.

Just now, Machder said:

Forgive the caps, I was hoping to gain attention of someone who can do something about it.  We are having a bit of a crisis on Mushin with these gold sellers.  Their spam has pervasively overtaken the faction channel, something a lot of us consider primary source of chat.

Im pretty sure NC is not aware of that, thanks for pointing it out!

Hello, okay that's really getting annoying, Im on EU Greenhollow server, the Faction chat is completely taken over by bots, we are done, we cant speak to each other anymore. 

I blocked 50 in less than 5 minutes and more and more messages pop so so fast.

So if i blocked 50 so fast and i keep seeing more messages i would assume the number of the bots must be the actual server population and not the players themselves.

There are ways to block the bots as i was playing an other mmo and there bots and spammers do not exist, none!

They had a prolem for a while and they fixed it right away.

Can we have a responce to this thread from a GM please? If not then im going to start "spamming" opening a new thread of that issue all day till i get one. Dont they see that they have to do something about that? Why ignoring us? This is important.

I doubt it, I started a thread the first day. They either need to take care of the problem or uncap our block list. My block list is already full.

Either they can fix it or I'm closing my wallet to them.

either they don't care or this is acceptable to them. Every single one of their games is just as bad.

Delete al acounts of the goldspammers........including the ones who r buying the gold...if people dont buy gold they wont be here so plzz.....goldspammers and buyers perma banned !!!!!

For now a simpel solution for the spammers.......give us more space to block......dont think peeps hate to block some but there r way more then 50 so you cant block them all......and it screwup the factionchat bigtime.......i dont use it anymore

There have been answer from NcSoft at least every day but has people prefer starting new thread on same subject the thread that have been answered are buried deep down.I am just looking at page 1 atm and there is like 6 thread on that same subject.

Mushin? its not just NA its on EU servers too. They spam not only the Faction chat but even the group find chat even the arena one...

Seeing how they sell only on USD I blame America. So I guess most of them are from America.

Because of these gold sellers I cant find a reason to play the game... just do the daily and leave nothing else... they ruin the whole experience... I am moving to BDO until they fix it...

It is. At here (General Discussion), and it's nearly 700 posts already at this point of time. Please search before you create a thread.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/149708-gold-spammers-everywhere/

GM is already replies on the first page, so please read the Code of Conduct and don't make same thread again and again just to gain attention.

On Juwon we have three websites and they went crazy on the spam tonight. It was so bad I just took off faction chat now I have less spam but it is so bad it has basically made and entire chat channel useless.

1 minute ago, shadowzephyr said:

It is. At here (General Discussion), and it's nearly 700 posts already at this point of time. Please search before you create a thread.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/149708-gold-spammers-everywhere/

GM is already replies on the first page, so please read the Code of Conduct and don't make same thread again and again just to gain attention.

Then maybe they should give the situation the attention it deserves.

They need to bab 24/7 any one and they're mother then we will not see it so much.

At this point prople will leave the game.

Wait 1h+ to get in only to see thst you canr even talkto people.this shit killing the mmo part and the game fell like a solo game that have co-up.

Just now, MeiShiori said:

Then maybe they should give the situation the attention it deserves.

I agree, and I'm with you that I freaking hate those gold spammers. But creating a multiple threads are not solving the problem, and worst of it, making another important threads drawn deeply in the General Discussion over time. And GM will not aware those threads. So, bad for both of us.

Blocking gold spammers have became a daily quest now?  The Spam scrolls so fast I can barely right click it, but I already maxed out blocking in 2 days.  GfG

Daily Quest:  Log in, Report and block 10 gold spammers. 

Reward:  Talk in faction for 1 minute before repeating daily quest.

8 minutes ago, shadowzephyr said:

I have played all of NCSoft's games. They say the same thing every time and have never once done a single thing about it, but I get your point, Ill move to the otehr thread. These forums clearly need work also. =)

Archived