Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

2 minutes ago, Nagrain said:

At least block people for a few seconds when they post. I am just watching a spambot spamming ever 1 - 2 seconds...and thats only 1 of them....

My block list is full, so what are we supposed to do after that. Just deal with it I suppose? like every other time.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Keawen said:

There have been answer from NcSoft at least every day but has people prefer starting new thread on same subject the thread that have been answered are buried deep down.I am just looking at page 1 atm and there is like 6 thread on that same subject.

yea i just noticed there are many regarding the issue. Well at least we need to have an announcement of the measures they are about to take not that they're just looking into it. We cant communicate with each other anymore, is impossible!! I am not in a guild yet and i liked faction chat it was keeping me company and i was getting lots of help ...now i see only spam :-(( 

If u notice at the end of their spam message there is a random wording, i guess thats their way to pass through the filter of a repetitive text detection of some kind? Anyway please do something feels like i play alone now :-(

nFfdlKy.png

They need to just uncap the block list and also be banning them, they can just  have an endless supply of accounts to harrass us. They are making this game more hassle than it is worth, and I mean NCSoft. 

This is what F2P does to games, and then the ones of us who shovel money hand over fist into support of the game we love to play and enjoy,  get bent over royaly in the end.

I honestly don't understand the purpose of spamming gold ads in chat.  Does anyone who actually buys game currency ever trust those spam sites enough to actually give them money?  Honestly the biggest issue if you're the type to buy game currency I would imagine is trusting the seller and risk.  Far as trusting the seller it's always a dice roll but I would at least try to go with a site where I could get some background info from previous sales.  With risk, again always a risk but I imagine if you buy from the accounts constantly spamming about gold selling in game, chances are much higher you're going to end up with a ban after your purchase.

So my point is even if I were going to buy some gold, I wouldn't buy from anyone spamming in chat anyway.  To me that is a logical conclusion so I'm curious why none of these spammers seem to adopt that line of reasoning.  I don't get it, if I started up a game currency business I wouldn't advertise it by spamming in came chat, that seems counter productive.  Seems to me even people who want to buy game currency would mute them as no one wants to see that blanketing their chat window non-stop so it kind of defeats the purpose.

My Blocklist is alrdy full and still 20 endless Goldspamms. And Ncsoft didn't like to react, unlimeted Blocklist or something like this.

I don't pay for this Shit and I didn't like to Play this Game anymore, Pay to Play FTW  Free to Play never again.

10 minutes ago, MeiShiori said:

My block list is full, so what are we supposed to do after that. Just deal with it I suppose? like every other time.

disable the chats that they are spamming in.

while it's not a solution it does prevent them from visually always being there .. popping up in chat .. scrolling past .. continually.. scrolling .. scrolling .. but .. it's gold .. they have gold .. they seem like .. nice. . patient.. curteous .. people.  .. .maybe i should .. buy  ..som.e

I was just in game, they are everywhere. Region, local, party finder, faction. This is so out of control, as we speak it is doing irreversible damage to the game, If they acted faster I might believe they care.

SO I guess I should just ignore all of the chat and just play it like its a single player game. Sorry if I seem sour. But this isn't my first rodeo with NCSoft.

I hate to say but get rid of all and fac chat.

Allow players to make there own chats enabling them to add there own peers that are not in there guild.

As well allow players to make there own fac chat as well.

If not raise the level to allow fac and all chat to  level 30 or 45.

If not allow mods to watch over servers allowing them to ban bot as they see fit.

I think players can take some hardships for the better of the game.

Also maybe if some repeats the same thing in chat a certain amount of times say 3 or 2 give a 5 min warning first, secound half hour, third six hours ect ect.

have players require and Item from a quest to allow them to use these chats probably something crafted.

Pretty much make it as hard as nails to prevent bots from showing up.

Thank you for the read.

Other ideas and suggestions are welcome

ok so gold spammers are taking over all chats in bns on all servers na and eu  the things ncsoft can do

1. make a auto spam kicker if you say the same thing 10 times you get kicked

2. make a unlimited block list just for gold spammers freeing up the normal block list for real players

3. make an area where the gold spammers can be sent to when they have been reported in game by 50 people or more where they cant get out of cant use any kind of chat or go to any of the dungeon or arena lobbys the only place they log in to is lets  call it spammer prison 

Proper wanna use strong words to you ncsoft guys seriously sort your "game" out ive blocked 15 gold spammers from the same website now my block list is full and reporting them doesnt also block them sort yourself out and hire someone to police the chat on every server you get paid more then enough heck ill do it for free thats it you hear that right free so you dont have to pay anything i know you guys are into that.

seriously ill do it for free guys this is ruining everything i cant see faction chat region only safe chat is guild and i dont even have a guild, pull your fingers out your butts and get it sorted or send me mail or whatever so i can police the servers seriously you have all the tools to be able to sort this but you never do anything ive played all your games and the same thing everytime you just dont give a crap.. come on this game is awesome besides this

I know everyone is complaining about this, but what is the best way to fix it? the problem is not to block them because every 2 min i got another 5 new bots i got block. it's ridiculous to lose faction chat to bots. is there a way for the server gm to temp ban MAC ADDRESS for bot spammers? that way they can't keep on creating new account every 2 sec to spam more...it's crazy... they probably have some program running that CREATE bots chars every min on the min, while the other accounts are leveling in and start bots spamming again...it's crazy. 

my and most people i know get to the block 50 limit and still more keep on coming in. you thought you cleaned up your chat until 5 min later you start seeing 5 more at once. 

Im thinking they probably use the same pcs over and over , and IP ban isn't that great since they can change their ip. is it possible to ban their mac address instead? 

Archived