That moment when more than 50 gold spamm bots...

Sdric

..are active at once..

yet you can't block them because you already spent 10 minutes blocking 50 of them after emptying your block list before...

Seriously. This. has. To. Stop.

I mean come on - you are deleting a forum topic that migth be bad publicity in less than 20 seconds - but hundreds of spammers remain untouched for days?

This is starting to remind me of my time in Aion.  God the RMT spam was insane and it took them a long time to actually start to get a handle upon the problem.   I fear it is only going to get worst in BnS.  last night I watched a bot training running the same instance over and over again just farming their little bot hearts out.

This need some solution, Faction chat is useless, and I don't want to know how it slows server down, when 1000 bots login , posts, logout , delete char, create new one, no wonder ping is still getting worst, please NCSoft do something :( They are ruining our game and spoiling all fun :(

NCSOFT please, hire me to take care of it ingame. I can play 24/7 and ban them all, for free. Clearly you guys are lacking employees so theres no one from staff on-line, playing the game with super power accounts.

i can speak 5 languages, including portuguese and klingon.

thx

Gotta remember that the game has been out on china for a long time now... They had plenty of time to develop this shit. That combined to the fact that the legit ways to make money in this game are VERY limited for legit players without premium.

They need to buff up the gold earned from quests and all, making it less likely for people to be even interested in buying. Unfortunately, if they are there, means that there are people that buy from them...

Plague Hollow during the story quest line investigation is a bot fest. I stood there for 10 minutes and reported around 15 bots.

• Yaviey locked this topic

Hi all, there is already a thread on this topic here: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/158500-gold-spammers-everywhere/. Please go there to add in any further commentary and suggestions. Additionally, we have a game update scheduled tomorrow to help with some of the gold spammers. https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/159277-scheduled-maintenance-%E2%80%93-1272016/

Archived