Error 1000,2000,3000 meanings

ShiroNoGame

Ok , i have search in all internet trying to figuring out what they are and this is what i found out (not sure if this is right)

-Error 2000: Simply Region Blocked 

-Error 3000: Couldnt Connect to BnS Servers, Lost Packets, High Ping , Whatever

-Error 1000: The normal dc that every MMO have (I think), can be a lot of reasons, your ip is dinamic , not access to ports , Internet Corruption, Drivers are not updated , not enought Virtual Memory , Overheat in your pc, etc... this is the most common dc, and it can be verry frequent to some people, depending in the circustances there can be a lot of different fixes, still its an error that doesnt have an exact fix at the moment

This is only the meanings of each error, and not an option of how to solve them

From what i know, error 1000 is not able to fix since you will get it at some point in game , error 3000 is probably a fail with you internet connection , you will probably get this error  (3000) a lot if youre playing with an unstable wi-fi connection, and error 2000 welp, your region is blocked try to find something to that,  most common fix for error 2000 is probably using a VPN service 

My IP is dynamic, i do get the error (1000) every single time i play the game but that is just starting yesterday, the game was working fine. Why now? Why am i getting the error now? Every time it just asked for IP verification and i did it and it worked. How come such a MMO/NCsoft never thought of dynamic IP users? Meh.

15 hours ago, ShiroNoGame said:

Ok , im not sure what are those errors, i have search in all internet trying to figuring out what they are and this is what i found out (not sure if this is right)

-Error 1000: The normal dc that every MMO have (I think), can be a lot of reasons, your ip is dinamic , not access to ports , blah blah blah

From what i know, error 1000 is not able to fix since you will get it at some point in game , error 3000 is probably a fail with you internet connection , you will probably get this error  (3000) a lot if youre playing with wi-fi , and error 2000 welp, your region is blocked try to find something to that :l

Error 2000  is solved by using WTFast or PingZapper..

For (3000) error it's certainly not due to Wi-Fi. I use Ethernet to connect and I tried Wi-Fi as well. My laptop works just fine until I get (1000) at some point and as for my desktop PC I get (3000) which I never was able to enter my PIN. I tried using my iPhone hotspot with AT&T cellular data to connect but still having that same (3000) error. It's possible that it's a driver-related incompatibility issue but I'm not sure. I tried just about everything what Support had told me to do for about a week to the point Support stopped responding and yet, it still did not work. I won't reformat my computer just yet as I don't have any issues on this computer, or do I have problems on any of the games I play.

On 25/01/2016 at 4:07 AM, ShiroNoGame said:

Ok , i have search in all internet trying to figuring out what they are and this is what i found out (not sure if this is right)

-Error 1000: The normal dc that every MMO have (I think), can be a lot of reasons, your ip is dinamic , not access to ports , Internet Corruption, Drivers are not updated , not enought Virtual Memory , Overheat in your pc, etc... this is the most common dc, and it can be verry frequent to some people, depending in the circustances there can be a lot of different fixes, still its an error that doesnt have an exact fix at the moment

From what i know, error 1000 is not able to fix since you will get it at some point in game , error 3000 is probably a fail with you internet connection , you will probably get this error  (3000) a lot if youre playing with an unstable wi-fi connection, and error 2000 welp, your region is blocked try to find something to that,  most common fix for error 2000 is probably using a VPN service 

That is sooo not true, LOL well sorta...

we've tested bunch of stuff on 1000/132/10054 error, nothing can be done untill ncsoft resolves their routing issues

theres a blocked range of ips on their route just before ping reaches frankfurt...

Error 3000 132 10060 -> is simple dc caused by dropped connection

Error 1000 132 10054 -> is blocked route thus dropped packets

For others cant be sure just yet, never had any besides those 2

• 1 month later...
On 1.2.2016 at 6:39 PM, Hyptronic said:

we've tested bunch of stuff on 1000/132/10054 error, nothing can be done untill ncsoft resolves their routing issues

I got that tons of times also earlier. Got new more powerful laptop and boom. No more such errors more than 1-2 times a week if even that much.

44 minutes ago, Bruce Chi said:

i7 @ 4.8GHz

16GB 1866MHz

Asus Deluxe Mobo

8GB R9 290X

2 x SSD's

1000W PSU

Guess I need to upgrade my desktop to a more powerful laptop, that will show them servers who's boss!

hahaha :P computers are a pain sighhh

Archived