FPS Problem? This may help you! (Fixed)

Aimscoes

On ‎24‎.‎01‎.‎2016 at 11:11 PM, Aimscoes said:

FPS PROBLEM? This may help you! 

Short way to fix this issue and it seems to helped for a lot of other people (including myself) 

I have recently tried this out and it gave me great performance increase! 

Let's get to it: 
First of all:

1: Open your task manager. 

2: Right click BnS file in Task Manger.

3: Click on (Go to information) 

4: Once you clicked Go to Information, find the BnS file again.

5: Once you found the file again, Right click it this time again and choose: set priority -> Put on High (Do not choose "Realtime") 

-Enjoy the increased performance! 

This was taken from REDDIT, but was written by me in hope that it will help you as it helped me. 

Please post here if u saw a increase.

NOTICE: you may need to do this everytime you launch the game (so do i) 

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/3p3g5u/question_fixed_fps/
(This issue helped others on REDDIT as well) 

Hi,i was trying to do those above setings(cuz I too have kinde low fps) but when I hit on set priority --> High I get this message: The operation could not be completed.Acces is denied.Can you help me with some suggestios please?

9 hours ago, hellgreed said:

Hi,i was trying to do those above setings(cuz I too have kinde low fps) but when I hit on set priority --> High I get this message: The operation could not be completed.Acces is denied.Can you help me with some suggestios please?

Hi there!

That's new for me. i haven't seen that before, could you post me the PC spec you have? 

Meanwhile i'll do some research and if i find something i'll let you know but have you tried to set it on something else than high? 

Also keep an eye on your CPU&Ram useage before you do it, if it's already running on full power while you're trying to set more pressure on it, it won't help. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎27‎.‎01‎.‎2016 at 2:36 AM, Aimscoes said:

Hi there!

That's new for me. i haven't seen that before, could you post me the PC spec you have? 

Meanwhile i'll do some research and if i find something i'll let you know but have you tried to set it on something else than high? 

Also keep an eye on your CPU&Ram useage before you do it, if it's already running on full power while you're trying to set more pressure on it, it won't help. 

Hi,thanx for tryin to help but i figure it out,i need it to hit that ''Show processes from all users'' button to be able to change the priority.Thanx again for your reply.

Archived