FPS Problem? This may help you! (Fixed)

Aimscoes

FPS PROBLEM? This may help you! 

Short way to fix this issue and it seems to helped for a lot of other people (including myself) 

I have recently tried this out and it gave me great performance increase! 

Let's get to it: 
First of all:

1: Open your task manager. 

2: Right click BnS file in Task Manger.

3: Click on (Go to information) 

4: Once you clicked Go to Information, find the BnS file again.

5: Once you found the file again, Right click it this time again and choose: set priority -> Put on High (Do not choose "Realtime") 

-Enjoy the increased performance! 

This was taken from REDDIT, but was written by me in hope that it will help you as it helped me. 

Please post here if u saw a increase.

NOTICE: you may need to do this everytime you launch the game (so do i) 

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/3p3g5u/question_fixed_fps/
(This issue helped others on REDDIT as well) 

1 minute ago, fade2black001 said:

You could force Vsync and triple buffering through your GPU software as well.

Yes but that gave no results for me, this is making you putting more power into the game, Vsync through Control panel is a poor thing. 

this *fix* means you are forcing our CPU to put more of its Speed towards the game

and lowers other programs to achieve this "gain" wich could potentialy criple your other programs INTO crashing

if your pc doesnt have enough computing power then putting it on High will eventualy make your PC go POOF

Just now, Verma Wyrda said:

this *fix* means you are forcing our CPU to put more of its Speed towards the game

and lowers other programs to achieve this "gain" wich could potentialy criple your other programs INTO crashing

if your pc doesnt have enough computing power then putting it on High will eventualy make your PC go POOF

It will increase the power to the Game, correct.

Crash your other programs? not sure, i haven't seen any other problems with my other programs in the background. 

I still monitor my programs after this fix. Like i said, there has been no issues and you can always check your RAM & CPU Usage, if it takes up too much, decrease it to higher than normal instead of Higher. 

ur PC won't go POOF. xD, no computer tech are you? 

Just now, UrbanSavageZenith said:

I want to know also, im using AMD with crimson radeon settings control panal

You have to make a profile for the game. With AMD and crimson. You open up AMD Settings. It should be an Icon by the clock that look like red balls. Double click on it. If its not there then go to the start button and search for AMD and you will find it. Anyways.... After you get there, there will be a tab on the top that says gaming, click on that. Then in the top right corner will be a button that says ADD and click on that. Now you have to find the games EXE file which is called Client.exe and is located....

C:\program files (x86) NCSoft\BnS\Bin       (if on a 64 bit OS if on a 32 bit OS it would just be program files)

Now after you added the file, Well I'm sure you can figure the rest out from here

Archived