STUCK USING F8 - Dungeon Finder

IntX

After using Dungeon Finder to find a party, it's impossible to get back into the Dungeon Lobby, or out of pre-dungeon area!

Me and lots of other players are starting to pile up and lots are frustrated - "Exit" or "Escape" from the Escape-menu does not work.

How to fix?? I'm stuck!

• NCSOFT

We are aware of the lobby issue for EU servers and are currently working on a fix. Thanks for being so diligent with letting us know!

Feel free to restart the client in the meantime if you don't mind the possibility of a queue.

yeah i got stuck and could not windstride and got dungeon lobby stuck on screen , so tried go to character screen and logg in again , guess what queue again , i can understand if you start the client up to play the game that you will get put in queue , but not going from in game to character screen and back right away thats just ridiculous and yes im a premium so not hours of queue though but still

3 minutes ago, Super Saiyan said:

Still not perm.solution :D Devs are working on it i'm glad.

If that doesn't help use /dance2 and when someone looks at you then put on your pvp outfit. Tell them to kill you, that way you can respawn by pressing 4 :D

Archived