Disconnect Rage Solution

SirHellios

Lets get to the point.

Gamers, HATE, to WAIT.

Casual and Hardcore gamers alike.

The game has gone officialy live not to long ago, and the servers arnt taking it to easy,
in response to that ppl tend to crash or disconnect alot, and ofc that means having to wait another hour, or longer...

So...

My suggestion is nothing new, alot of other games have done this before:

When a player lose's connection or has a client crash, they get 15 minutes to log back in.

Simple isnt it?!?!

To be honest i know ppl that have a hard time turning the game back up in 15 minutes(in case of their net falling out or something),
so u could do longer then 15 minutes, but that all depends on the feedback u get from this solution.

If u like this idea, go to support on the B&S website and sumbit a ticket( Gameplay issues -> Suggestion)

If u think this idea might need some adjustments, feel free to say so :)

That is kind of a dumb idea, during that 15 minutes the server is saving that one slot that can go to a player waiting in the queue. What if that player decides as soon as they d/c not to come back? Then that 15 or more minutes was wasted and just made people wait even more.

@Considering

15 minutes vs 1 hour uhm... seems like a fair trade o.o

But... u do got a point.

A way to counter what ur saying is by making the queue on the launcher (what starts up kinda instantly for anybody)

This way we could reduce it to 5 minutes.

but stil, if 1000 ppl crash, 5 minutes is stil long.

any ideas?

53 minutes ago, Considering said:

That is kind of a dumb idea, during that 15 minutes the server is saving that one slot that can go to a player waiting in the queue. What if that player decides as soon as they d/c not to come back? Then that 15 or more minutes was wasted and just made people wait even more.

Now lets look in another way.

After 1h and 40 minutes you get in the game, but you get dced. Without his idea, you gotta wait more 1h and 40 minutes or even more to get in.

With his solution, you crashed, but you can than quickly get in and continue doing what you wanted.

I support op's idea.

in age of wushu when i get disconnected i get reconnected within 2-5 minutes with its auto reconnect an all i have to do is sit there. an that games older. i dont see why this game cant do the same. this situation is turning people away from the game. how are we suppose to accomplish anything with our friends if we have to wait everytime someone enters a dungeon an crashes.

Archived