give us the warlock update already

TOUGHENOUGH

the people that wanna main warlock are only wasting time on the class we dont want to be. give us the warlock already. cant wait any longer. we cant grind for anything cuz of of the item are account bound or we''ll just be wasting time on a class we dont care about.  the only thing we are doing is crafting till warlock comes out. that's all we can do and that's boring. instead of hitting 45 like the rest of the other class we'll be late on just about everything.

It is coming "very very soon" or "in a couple months" being  2 or 3 (I am more leaning towards 2 however) 

The reason for this is it is coming with the next expansion. SO please hold on because it IS COMING  :) 

Just now, Kitzu said:

It is coming "very very soon" or "in a couple months" being  2 or 3 (I am more leaning towards 2 however) 

The reason for this is it is coming with the next expansion. SO please hold on because it IS COMING  :) 

If you wish to know where, please look at their latest live stream OR on youtube. 

You say "already" like it has been a long time or something....

I just hope that NCWest doesn't do what some ports do and follow the same exact update schedule the original game followed, but 5 years behind.

GAH!

Since we have warlock equipment in game though, I'm assuming that we will have an accelerated update schedule, at least to a point.

dude they just released the game and you already asking for update.. do you even know how hard is the life of a gaming programmer who's working on something like bns? they have already their hands full with the launch problems and bugs now, you can't ask for an update lol

Just one thing to say: Patience is a virtue!

You know, this is game launch and warlock wasn't available on Chinese or Japanese servers at launch either.

So just lay back, imagine you don't even know that this class will be released (like it was on Asian servers) and be patient, it's only 1 week since launch.

29 minutes ago, TOUGHENOUGH said:

yea the guys saying its only been a weekjust wait wait wait it cuz you guys aren't going to be switching to the warlock . you guys already have a class u want. only a few of us is going to be switching and for us we cant wait.

You could always get back on your foreign server where you apparently main a warlock and free up some queue space for people who actually want to play the game for what it is now? Just a thought tho

Archived