Internet goes out for 25 seconds. back to the 3 hour queue!

Nathaniel22909

Just now, Nathaniel22909 said:

Just tried to get premium, when I try to enter my phone number it says its invalid, so I tried 3-4 other numbers all invalid too. Guess I can't get premium.

Huh? Why do you need your phone number to purchase premium? Just log in to your account, open the store page and click on what you want to buy....

1 minute ago, Munchiez said:

$5 gets you premium so you can log in quicker!

That shouldnt be how it works... Ive made a character and havent got to play AT ALL and its total crap I am not paying before i play on ANY free 2 play game... spent all this time downloading to never play and then think maybe they fixed it to another 3.5 gb download..... the launcher has ran more then the game so far this is an EPIC fail

The reason why Paypal is asking for a phone number is because it is probably trying to verify the number attached to the account, maybe you have it set up as a security feature? I use Paypal too and I've never been prompted for my phone number. I just log in and pay....

4 minutes ago, xNothing said:

That shouldnt be how it works... Ive made a character and havent got to play AT ALL and its total crap I am not paying before i play on ANY free 2 play game... spent all this time downloading to never play and then think maybe they fixed it to another 3.5 gb download..... the launcher has ran more then the game so far this is an EPIC fail

But it is, in fact, how it works. That's the reality of it. This game obviously has a lot of hype and there are obviously a lot of people wanting to play it. In order to skip those queue times, you pay them to make your life easier. That's one of the ways the company makes money. They do have to get paid somehow, you know. If you want to remain a free player, your choice is to choose a less populated server or wait until queues die down. You really don't have much of a choice in say, when you're not paying anyone. Of course paying customers come first. This is common sense in any business model. A lot of you have to step back and realize that this may be just a game for you, but for the staff at NCSoft it is their job that they get paid for in order to put food on their tables and have a roof over their heads.

14 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

The reason why Paypal is asking for a phone number is because it is probably trying to verify the number attached to the account, maybe you have it set up as a security feature? I use Paypal too and I've never been prompted for my phone number. I just log in and pay....

You may not cause youve done it before im not sure. However for me it ask's for billing information which includes phone number

Just now, Nathaniel22909 said:

You may not cause youve done it before im not sure. However for me it ask's for billing information which includes phone number

Ok, so let me ask you, is there a credit card attached to your Paypal account? If there is, why not just use that card instead of trying to use Paypal? It sounds like it's wanting to verify purchase details with you and you don't know those details, so you're blaming the game for not being able to purchase lol

Yea well *cricket* them I not paying them nothing to still wait.    Maybe if they did servers like any other MMO even GW2... I might but for a lazy and crappy p2p style then can choke in a **** They arent starving either just off of one game they made millions and revenue that still trickles in...been playing in MMO for a long time and heard of this maybe 2010 when it was an obscure article on a site i was reading looking for MMO..Maybe you all shouldn't have just took in the backside about this stuff because if no one paid it, they wouldn't be using it... but you know fools and their money.... I'm speaking with my wallet here, so I can you know have food and roofs maybe they need a financial set back...I had hope, now i hope it turns into a dumpster fire..Community is also condescending You think i don't know how a game is done or why they do it??

8 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

Ok, so let me ask you, is there a credit card attached to your Paypal account? If there is, why not just use that card instead of trying to use Paypal? It sounds like it's wanting to verify purchase details with you and you don't know those details, so you're blaming the game for not being able to purchase lol

Nope no credit card attached to it I buy things with donations. Also its not that I don't know the information, i only have one phone, and its on my account. It simply just isn't working.

Just now, Startrance said:

Buy Premium or Switch server, problem solved. There is plenty of new servers that dont have a quene.

If you are not willing to pay for premium then its your own fault for being in the quene.

Offer free transfer's then, regardless if someone is paying or not they are consumers of your product. Even without paying they improve the game and make the company money. There would be no blade and souls without free to play players.

12 minutes ago, Nathaniel22909 said:

Offer free transfer's then, regardless if someone is paying or not they are consumers of your product. Even without paying they improve the game and make the company money. There would be no blade and souls without free to play players.

The first months it should be free character transfer like in Guild Wars 2, i can agree with this.

But if people want to have no quene time then they should consider to pick a new server, or buy premium.

Just now, Startrance said:

The first months it should be free character transfer like in Guild Wars 2, i can agree with this.

But if people want to have no quene time then they should consider to pick a new server, or buy premium.

I don't really care about the queue time, its the fact that if you DC / Crash you have to wait all over again, give a 5 minute grace period for people to log back on if they DC.

1 minute ago, Nathaniel22909 said:

I don't really care about the queue time, its the fact that if you DC / Crash you have to wait all over again, give a 5 minute grace period for people to log back on if they DC.

They should also add a timer that kick AFK people.

Archived