goldinjose91

Game stuck at title

I type in my authenticator code and the Terms and Conditions that always pops up never comes up. Its always gone without a hitch, but now its just stuck with the title. Not sure if theyre under maintenance around 4:22am EST or something? Any ideas? Let me know. Thanks!!!

mwar   

Maybe this is why I couldn't buy anything from the marketplace...just tried relogging and its not working lol

ash369   

Yea same here, this is pretty fun my first day has involved 5000 person que's and then a 30 minute wait after I got premium. and game crash and now I am stuck with this shit. 

Edited by ash369

KPC   

We might have crashed all the servers with how many people are playing. THEY WARNED US. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nothing about servers down on on either of their twitter accts

Edited by KPC

Lillers   

Today was kinda all over the place at it is, lol. Not usually that bad ash. My 3rd day playing and havn't had dc probs or anything till today. Was having lag and stuff too. Sorry first day was bleh >..< Hopefully it runs smooth again after up~ and earlier in the morning and uber late at night que isn't bad if can manage to get your toon in at least around that time ^.^ Otherwise I do hmwk or stuffs around house when queing xDDD it's actually good in that sense, lol!

ash369   

I would go do other stuff but I would be worried about what if I wasnt there when I got in lol.

ZackGTie   

omg well at least im not the only one! i have 2 computer in one i cannot even get to launcher to install itself properly and now the servers! *&$(#*&$(*^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daeone   

dangit. I thought it was my comp or my client.  was only like 30% away from lvl 45. lol. :(

Chesnya   
2 minutes ago, Daeone said:

dangit. I thought it was my comp or my client.  was only like 30% away from lvl 45. lol. :(

lucky .  i just got 36. T_T

Daeone   

hopefully the server will be back up soon. I think there's still people in the server. just the logging in thingy is causing problems

DaeFea   
Just now, Daeone said:

hopefully the server will be back up soon. I think there's still people in the server. just the logging in thingy is causing problems

nah i think everyone crashed..not sure tho

Kihlo   

Yup having the same problem here also and i was playing an hour ago no problem at all. I got to authentication but when i put code in and click enter character select never shows up.

Edited by Kihlo